ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ《5》

Start from the beginning

Then come the days she was already familiar with, the days where her and Amanda switched.

Seen through from Amane's eyes, Tokyo shone like an exotic foreign country. It was as if the two were seeing completely different worlds.

"Lucky..."

(Y/n) heared Amane muttered.

"I bet they're together right about now."

It was during the day of her date with Minamoto Teru.

"I'm going to Tokyo." He told his younger twin brother.

'Tokyo?' (Y/n) thought, confused. 'He went to Tokyo?'

That same night, Amane opened the sliding door to his room. He was crying, as if he just had a breakup. He leaned against his now closed door and slowly slid down on the floor, hugging his knees up to his chest as he continued crying.

In that short while, (Y/n) seems to felt that this isn't the Amane, she knew anymore.

"They say it'll look brightest tonight."

Nene and Kou invite him out along with his brother. "Let s go watch the comet."

"Amane, don't!" (Y/) screamed. "No! You can't go there! Run! Get out of town before the comet falls!"

But her voice did not reach her. Amane doesn't seem to notice her.

On the night of the festival, Amane and his friends look up at the comet, now closer than the moon.

The comet then suddenly splitted, and the shards shone, becoming countless shooting stars. One massive fragment of rock became a meteor and began to fall.

Even then, while gazing at it, his only thought is, that it was beautiful.

"Amane, run!" (Y/n) screamed at the top of her lungs. "Amane, run, please run! Amane, Amane!"

And the star falls.

"AMANE!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s (e/c) colored eyes flew open. In that instant, She knew for sure.

She bolted upright, looking down at her body. Muscular arms. Skinny body. "It's Amane..."

The words slipped out. The voice was his, too. Everything about Amane was warm and he's right here. "...He's still alive...!"

(Y/n) wrapped her arms around his body, hugging herself. Tears began to spill over. Teardrops fell relentlessly from Amane's sunset yellow eyes. The heat of the tears brought it's own joy, and (Y/n) cried harder. She bend her knees, pressing her cheeks against the smooth kneecaps. She them curl up as small as she can, wanting to hug his entire body.

"Amane, what're you doing?"

(Y/n) raised her head at the sound of the voice. Standing there in the open doorway was Amane's younger twin brother, Tsukasa. Looking rather disturbed at the sight in front of him.

"Oh... Tsukasa..." (Y/n) muttered, sobs strangling her words. Tsukasa was still alive, too. He was staring, dazed, at his twin, who's all tear-stained and snotty.

"Tsukasaaaaa!"

(Y/n) rushed at him, driven by an urge to glomp him up.

Tsukasa stood there blank and motionless before slamming the sliding door in his brother's face.

"Hey, grandma?! I'm leaving without Amane!" Tsukasa yelled. (Y/n) could hear his footsteps walking down the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~