Chapter 4: The Hyper Suit

I ran as fast as I could to the cabin. When I entered, it seemed strange because there was an odd feeling in the air.

                [Large amounts of radiation detected, suit structure vulnerable]

                -I can’t stay here very long in this condition.

                It was then when I saw it; the Hyper Suit, just lying there on the table. I had immediately recognized the suit because it looked the same as the first suit.

                Suit; examine the radiation in this area; would it be lethal if I took off this suit?

                [Radiation non-effective against biologic tissue]

                The radiation in the area only effected technology so I was safe to take off my existing suit and to put the Hyper Suit on so I did.

                The Hyper Suit registered the memory from my mind and kept the weapons and upgrades the same. It crafted itself the same as the last suit, creating a thin filament around my body. After it was finished, I walked outside only to be surrounded by Seige Guards.

                “Hello again, Chris. I see you have a new Suit; it will not help you.”

                -So what now, are you just going to capture me?

                “We might, after all, you are a threat to us. That suit you just took off is now out of date however. We have developed a new technology that can defeat it.”

                It doesn’t matter now, that suit is obsolete, this suit is brand new and thus has new defensive capabilities that you will not be able to overcome so easily.

                “You disappoint me, Chris. You honestly believe that you got away from us on your own? We let you get away at that base. We have been looking for the Hyper Suit for quite some time now. We knew you would lead us to it sooner or later and here you are now.”

                -I’m never going to help you.

                “Oh you will, in time. Guards; take him to the base.”

                They knocked me unconscious and took me to a massive tower that made the first tower pale in comparison. This thing was so big that the top of the tower was at least two miles up, maybe more. They stuck me in a cell with a disguised door so when I came too, I couldn’t find my way out. They had stripped me of the Hyper Suit so I couldn’t blast my way out.