"Tsk fine. But I'll be there before you are" Midoryia chuckled.
"Hah no you won't!" Pixie-Bob said running into the car grabbing mandalay and Kota with her.

Midoryia let a grin make its way to his face as he zoomed right above the forest, Bakugo exploding right behind him. "I'm not letting you get there first DEKU!!" Bakugo screamed. Midoryia turned around mid flight and only sped it up.

Bakugo was then devoured by a giant mud monster that launched out of the ground, Midoryia had just so happened to dodge it just in time.
Midoryia then turned around to focus on the ground as he noticed more and more mud monsters lining up to jump him.

They all then proceeded to go jumping at him.
Midoryia had to dodge left and right, punching through ones that just pass his face as he flies.

After 5 minutes of this he finally made it to the camp sight, Bakugo coming in just at second place. The bus had all of their things, Aizawa and the kitty cats were going to bring it. Midoryia didn't want to lose any of his stuff just by accident so he teleported all of them into his hands and walked into the cabin labeled boys.

Bakugo was mad as his stuff didn't come in yet and he couldn't just teleport them like Midoryia did.
Midoryia set up his side of the small cabin and got everything fixed up. He sat in his floored bed and used his phone as he waited for the teachers and the rest of the class. Bakugo just waited outside cause he didn't want to be stuck just staring at Midoryia.

Soon the teachers came in.
"Hah we beat him!" Pixie-Bob scoffed. Midoryia came walking out of the cabin wearing a satisfied grin, completely changed and showered.

"You sure? I've been here for the past hmm hour? Maybe more" Midoryia chuckled. "That's not possible! Those monsters I sent out should've held you down for at least 20 minutes each" she jokefully hissed.

"I just sped through them" Midoryia replied as he walked out through the cabin.

"FINALLY YOU'RE HERE WHERES MY STUFF?!" Bakugo screamed.
"Another kid?" Mandalay Pointed out.
"He came here the a couple minutes after I did" Midoryia said. "Oh".

Aizawa came walking through holding a big ole cart and his cat in it's carrier.
"Midoryia I couldn't find your stuff" Aizawa said. "I know, I teleported it here" Midoryia said.

"Teleported?? Isn't your quirk flight?" Mandalay asked.
"Well you see I'm not a human, being a vampire these things just come in naturally." Midoryia replied.
"Oh that's cool".

"Anyways, where's fluffy gonna stay?"
"I was planning leaving her with you since if I gave her to the girls I'm 100% sure they'll lose her" Aizawa replied.
"Right, I bought this yesterday for that reason" Midoryia said pulling something out of his pocket. It was a collar with a tracker embedded into it, connected to his phone. "She'll be able to explore and we won't have to worry about losing her since I can always find her" Midoryia said walking up to Aizawa and opening up the carrier.

Fluffy jumped out the little carrier rubbing her head on Midoryia. Midoryia crouched down and put the collar on her.

"There. Now she can do what she wants and she'll be fine" Midoryia said.
"That's smart" mandalay said.
"Thanks".

Fluffy started to look around at everything. Everything was so new to her, her kitten instincts were kicking in.

She went zooming.
"We can get her in a hour. Let's get these things out of the cart and put them in the cabins" Aizawa said. Midoryia nodded his head as he started to lift things out of the cart and throw them into the cabins, with no regard of being careful not to break anything.

After everything was organized Midoryia just chilled in a tree waiting for the class.
"Hey Midoryia, what else can you do?" Mandalay asked. Midoryia teleported down to her and stood around 5 feet apart.