13| IN WHICH SHE TOOK HIM HOME

Start from the beginning

She knew right then that there was nothing she wouldn't do to save this little boy. Absolutely nothing.

They sat in the back of the Agera with Henry driving.

'How is it you know so much about food?'

'It was part of our school curriculum.'

'I don't remember learning anything like that in school.'

'My education has been designed to make me a leader, and yours to turn you into an obedient worker. It is how a capitalist system works. No country can be successful without its workers.'

'But is it right?'

Titan turned away from her and stared out of the window.

For a while neither of them spoke, then Titan turned toward her. 'You needed the money for her, didn't you?'

'Technically it's for her, since she's Louis's mother, but the money is for her six months old baby. she isn't the one who needs it. The money would be used to send him to America for treatment. They leave tomorrow.'

'Where is she going?'

'The Burnew Research Center.'

'I have heard of Dr. Burnew. The FDA have taken him to court a few times and not been able to indict him. A good sign for your nephew.' In the dark his eyes stared at her with an expression she could not comprehend.

When they reached the apartment, he dropped the key onto the side table. 'Want a nightcap?'

'OK.'

They went into the living room with its low lights. 'What will you have?'

'Merlot.'

Malora went to the long sofa and watched him pour her a drink, dropped some ice cubes into it, and then pour himself a finger of Martini. He stood over her and held her drink out to her. Malora took it and he eased himself beside her.

'Would you like to go shopping with  Janette again tomorrow?'

'No.'

He turned to look at her. 'Why not?'

Malora shrugged. 'I've still got things I haven't worn yet. Besides, I'd like to spend some time with my family before they leave in the afternoon.'

He nodded. 'What kind of cancer?'

'It is in his lungs, liver and femur bone.'

There was a flash of something in his eyes. He did not believe Louis would make it. He dropped his eyes to his drink. He took a sip, puts it down on the glass table.

'Come here,' he said.

Malora scooted closer, but he lifted her bodily by the waist while she squealed, and put her so she was sitting astride him. Her open pussy came in contact with the bulge in his trousers. She stopped laughing. She could feel herself becoming wet. Malora bent forward and ran her tongue along his ear. When she reached his earlobe she took it between her teeth and nibbled.

'Hey,' he said suddenly, and pulled her away from him.

Malora looked at him surprised.

'Where did that come from?' he asked.

'My best friend Mika taught me the technique, but I probably did it wrong. Did I bite too hard or something?'

'Or something.' He rubbed her plump lower lip absently. 'I can't believe an innocent like you still exists.' He lifted his eyes to hers. 'Here, let me show you a much more useful technique.'