Scene 40- The Boggart

Start from the beginning

"What did you do in the pub to the costumers? A wrestle move from behind the counter onto them, like: "Give me the money or I break your shoulder woaaaaaah"?," Fred tries to put George into a headlock.

George laughs and pushes Fred off of him: "Anne can you go upstairs and get the coins for change?"

"On my way."

I make my way to the basement, looking around at all those boxes and cabinets. I open some of the boxes, just to find materials and products. Where did they put in the change? It has to be somewhere in the smaller boxes? Maybe they put it into-

My eyes go wide and I immediately grab my wand, pointing it at the thing that just popped out of a box. How could I be so dumb and not realize that there is a boggart inside this box? Me and my damn occupied mind.

I take a few steps back, keeping in mind that I have to think about something funny, it's just that the boggart in front of me makes me unable to move or even react. I simply stand there and watch it.

My breath gets heavier when it comes closer, I back away a bit, stumbling over one of the boxes and landing into it, shielding my face from it: "No, please go away."

Nevertheless, I can feel it moving closer, reaching a hand out to me. I'm not ready to go yet, however, I'm not able to do something. It has too big of an impact.

Death has too much of an impact.

The door gets opened and Fred comes in: "What are you doing up he-."

He stops in his tracks watching the scenery before jumping in front of me and death. Soon the boggart changes into Voldemort, pulling up his wand Fred screams a riddikkulus at him, over and over again. Voldemort has never worn a bikini before, or Umbridge's clothes or a weird looking wig straight out of the fifties or Dracula's attire.

Then it disappeared in thin air, Fred managed it. He turns around to me and helps me out of the box. I brush of the dust and look at him a bit embarrassed.

"Thank you."

"No need to thank me, really. For a second I thought he was real as well," he tries to cheer up the mood.

I look away, searching for the change when he stops me from doing so.

"You fear death?," he yes me closely.

"Death itself is the end and I don't want to give up just yet," maybe this is still me being scared of what I could do again to myself or me knowing how much I still need to do and dying would end it all.

Death just seems scary, you don't know what awaits you. You have no certainty if suffering ends there.

He nods as if he just yet understood something I haven't yet.

"So You-Know-Who?"

"Well yes, even though we can't even be certain if he really looked that ugly;" he jokes: "I mean this whole split in the wizarding world is because of him. I don't want to know of what he is capable if he really tries."

Then we stand there in silence, still being struck of what just happened.

"Are you guys okay? What's up in here?," George looks through the open door into the room.

"Anne decided it's time to be dramatic," Fred immediately says.

"What? No I didn't. Says the right one," I snap back.

"What do you mean with that now?"

"Well Mister Drama Queen here knows how to make a show, aren't I right?"

"Pff tell me one time I made a scene for nothing," Fred demands.

"Just this morning when I ate the last cupcake."

"Well this was a crime you did and I'm still not okay. This was MY cupcake," he points at his chest: "My cupcake."

"Well okay then what about two days ago, when you hit your toe on the sofa and insisted that you will die a tragic death?," I look at him with a smirk.

"Okay honestly I liked you way more when you were all quiet, you would not have brought out so much energy to argue with me."

"Oh please, we both know I still would have done this. Darling I'm a nightmare, dressed like a daydream," I poke my tongue out at him.

"Sounds like some horrible song lyrics really."

"You know what? Fuck off."

(A/N: Hey ya'll, how are you doing?

First of all, I don't have anything against Taylor Swift just to make that clear.

Secondly, I know this chapter is shorter than usual, I'm sorry.

Third, a big thanks to all of you for still being here and reading my book, giving it a vote or even commenting on it. I almost reached 2k with this book, something I'd never imagined when I started writing it. So thank you guys so much for giving it a chance and I truly hope it at least brings you a bit joy or rather entertainment. 

Last but not least, a big thanks to my number one Fan " _Unicorn_Niall_ " for always supporting me and trying to get hints how the story will end, but I still won't tell you :P 
Thank god for such an incredible and intelligent human being, Anne would be jealous to hear you talk about our Kosmos :D

So that was all for today: 

Proceed to have a nice day/ night