14: Code Red In Many Ways-Fitz

Start from the beginning

"Ah. What exactly is your 'game plan'?"

"I was thinking, we could distract the Neverseen and lead them away from their storage area, split up our group and travels ourselves in a different area near a hideout or a different storage and make them think that they got the wrong target and that we have a different goal. Then, with them gone, we can easily sneak into their area and collect what we need while destroying other things."

"That is pretty well thought out for someone who had less than a minute of thinking time. But I like where you're headed. Of course there will be more details we will need to think of, I will talk with the Collective and get back with you on this."

"Mr. Forkle, how will we be able to stay hidden from the Neverseen? How will we make sure they do not find our exact location?" Marella asked.

"You are all on lockdown until we figure out our plan. No one leaves this building, you hear?"

Everyone murmured a yes. "That means stay on top of your school and go to your classes like the normal human beings you aren't."

And with that Mr. Forkle raised his pathfinder up to the light, and disappeared. "So..." Wylie started, "What do we do? It is a Friday night, we don't exactly have any school to go to."

"We have homework though," Linh piped in.

Marella groaned. "I thought getting away from Foxfire and all that would limit our school time and we would just have some fun."

"Marella, the Black Swan doesn't exactly have 'fun' in their vocabulary," Keefe responded.

Biana laughed. "True that. And honestly, why not play a game or two before we get into homework?"

"I agree, school is boring," Tam commented.

One by one everyone agreed, and they decided to all play a few rounds of Truth or Dare.

"Fitz, Truth or Dare?" Marella asked.

He was the first one up. "Let's see, Truth."

"Your question is: Have you ever been afraid of someone?"

"Yes. Do I have to say who?"

"Why not?" Marella responded.

"Alright, um...sometimes Biana, honestly, she's a little too protective of her personal items...just ask Alv-nevermind."

"Okay..."

Fitz sighed. "Tam, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"Alright, I want to know: we're you or were you not holding Biana's hand when you care running to us?"

"I was," Tam said quietly.

"Ooooooh," everyone said sillily.

"Linh, Truth or Dare?"

"Oh dear brother, I know you too well, you won't give me anything bad, Dare."

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, you are wrong! I dare you to tell Wylie who your #1 was. Oh, and let's not ale the same mistake twice, you have to say this one audibly."

"Um..." Linh turned to Wylie. "You were my #1."

He blushed. Fitz had never seen him do that before. "You were mine too."

This was getting very lovey-dovey. "You know," Sophie said as she yawned, "it's getting late, maybe we should just go back to our dorms and get some rest."

Everyone agreed, and as Fitz got cozied up in his bed he wondered: What will happen tomorrow?

Thanks for reading! Hope you liked this chapter, I am hoping that there will be another chapter coming out tomorrow, I already have plans for it and I am working on it.

Word count: 1129

~*~HunkyHairDontCare~*~