Your And His First Time 🧡

Start from the beginning

Ryūnosuke Tanaka
"Yeah! What's wrong babe?! Are you too impressed by your man?! Look at these biceps!" Ryu shouted. As Ryu flexed on the other side of the net, you sighed heavily and went to get the ball. "Totally impressed. Just wow," you scoffed. It may not come as a surprise, but you and Ryu practice volleyball together a lot and one-on-one. Even if it's a weekend where there is so much practice for anyone, you and he will still come to the gym to play a match. Most of the time, it's how you and he settle bets. After you grabbed the ball, you served it. "Hey! I wasn't ready!" Ryu shouted as he ran for the ball. He then jumped and spiked it. "Is what you thought! Haha! Give it up baby, your man is the champ!" Instead of going after the ball, you let it roll away. "I am! Now, if you'll excuse me. I'm going to shower off," you said. After grabbing your bag of clothes to change in, Ryu frowned at you. "Fine, I'll be out here all alone," he whined. A devious smile then formed on your face when you turned back to him. "Then come join me." Honestly, Ryu didn't know what to say, but he quickly and excitedly agreed to join you. Once in the locker room, you had no hesitation in getting undressed. Ryu only stared at your naked body and he became overly flustered to take off his clothes. "What's wrong babe? Too impressed by your woman?" you joked. You then took Ryu's hands and placed them on your bare sides. Of course, he was aroused, so you decided to help him undress. "You should," you added. You and Ryu never would have thought that you and his would first time would be in the locker room. After nearly an hour had gone by, you and Ryu continued to shower as planned.

Daichi Sawamura
"Daichi! I'm here!" you called out. "Whoa." Just seems you headed inside Daichi's house, he walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. He was still dripping wet. He seemed to not care that he was leaving a puddle on the floor because he turned and smiled at you. "Hey," he whispered. Without hesitation, you placed your hands to your face to hide your flustered expression. Daichi invited you over for a few hours before he attended practice. Even though it was a weekend, Ukai wanted the team to be prepared for the match against Nekoma next week. Daichi chuckled at your reaction, and it distracted him from heading to his bedroom to change. When you peeked between your fingers, Daichi had walked closer to you. He even removed your hands from your face. "You being nervous is making me nervous," he laughed. "You've seen me shirtless before." However, you continued to avoid eye contact with Daichi. "Not naked," you sighed. Daichi was next to feel embarrassed. He then placed your hands on his bare and damped chest. "Would you like to?" he asked. "W-what?" you gasped. "I should have asked differently. I, um, want you to be my first," he whispered. As a response to Daichi's, you kissed him deeply and slipped your arms around his neck. Nearly an hour later, Daichi awoke before you. You were in his arms and bundled under the covers of his bed. "I love you," he whispered before he kissed the temple of your head.

Kei Tsukishima
"Kei, for the last time, you are not getting your sweater back." "You took it from my closet after breaking in into my house." "I didn't break in! Akiteru let me in." After school, you headed home, since you didn't have to tutor Hinata today. Instead, you went to Kei's house. You wanted to surprise him with your sudden thought of wanting to spend the beginning of the weekend with him. Akiteru was there, and he accepted your arrival. He then headed off to work and told you that their mom was out of town for the weekend and that you could help yourself to their leftovers in the fridge. While you waited for Kei to arrive within those two hours, you ate, showered, and dug through his closet. He was surprised to see you in his room and on his bed as you worked on homework. Although, Kei didn't mind it. The only issue he had was getting his sweater back. Before Kei could make another comment, you scooted off his bed and went over to him, since he was sitting at his desk. "What are you going to do, pipsqueak?" he mumbled. You glared at him before you cupped his cheeks and kissed him deeply on the lips. You then straddled his waist and he only held you closer. For a brief moment, a heated make-out started between you and Kei, until you gasped to the feeling of his bulge. Instead of getting embarrassed by it, Kei only chuckled. "What's wrong, pipsqueak? Don't tell me you were dense enough to not think that was going to happen." Kei admired your flustered expression before taking off his glasses and setting them on the desk. "I do love you. So much so that I'm going to have to show you how much." Again, Kei kissed you, and this time you knew where this was leading. Around an hour later, you were lying bare and under the covers and panting breathlessly. "I'm still keeping the sweater," you whispered to yourself.