ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ《4》

Start from the beginning

But she stopped from her tracks. She couldn't believe her eyes to see the two people, she had least expected to see.

"Wha...? What are you two doing here?!"

Infront of her was one of her bestfriends, the orange headed Aoi Akane and her co-worker and senior, Minamoto Teru. Standing together beside a pillar.

"Well, here we are..." Teru gave her one of his usual charming smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akane remained unfazed, staring back at (Y/n) who was currently glaring at him.. His expression was blank as if he was saying, "Is there a problem?"

"Akane, you jerk! I asked you to give me an alibi for my mom and to cover my shift at work, remember?!" (Y/n) berated him under her breath, who was sitting in the seat next to hers. Almost all the unreserved seats on the bullet train were filled with businessmen in suits.

"Ao-chan will be covering for you at work." Akane told her, his eyes then forming into hearts as he display his phone's screen to (Y/n)'s view. "Is she very kind?!"

"Don't worry, (N/n)-chan. I'll do it for you~" Aoi flashes a beautiful smile while watering the classroom plants in the video. "But please be careful out there!"

"You guys..." (Y/n) muttered sourly. Asking Akane was a mistake and she was regretting it. (Y/n) had planned to skip school today and spend the weekend, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday in Hida. She had directly went to Akane yesterday and begged him for help. Telling him that she had something important to do and absolutely had to go see a friend, asking him to not ask questions and just let her use him as an excuse while she was gone.

"I came because I was worried about you. Most people these days are vile bastards" Akane said without a hint of penitence. He pushed his glasses upwards. "I couldn't just leave you alone, could I? What are you gonna do if it turns out to be a scam?"

"A scam?" (Y/n)'s eyebrows knit. Akane tend to be a little overprotective that his thoughts could literary create scenarios that often cause misunderstandings. But (Y/n) couldn't blame him. He was bestfriends with two girls that was often targets of perverts and people of the wrong crowd. Akane had been her older brother figure from the moment she befriended him.

Teru who was sitting on Akane' s opposite side, leaned in. "You're going to see a friend you met online, aren't you, (Y/n)?"

"Huh? No, the online thing was just an excuse..." (Y/n) trailed off. Yesterday, Akane had been frantic and worried that he became really persistent about asking who she was visiting. So (Y/n) told him the first thing that came out of her mind and vagued told him that it was somebody she met on a social networking site.

Apparently, Akane personally knew Teru that he informed everything she told him. Teru was worried that he decided to tag along.

"Frankly, I suspect it's a dating site." Akane gravely informed Teru that (Y/n) nearly do a spit take.

"It is not!"

"You've seemed really off lately, you know."  Teru told her, concerned. "But you're still an underage to be traveling alone, so Aoi here asked me to come. We'll hang back and watch from a distance."

"What am I, a grade-schooler?!" (Y/n) retorted.

"(Y/n), we're middle schoolers." Akane told her.

(Y/n) groaned in fustration. The two had already made up their mind and it doesn't seems that it will be changing soon. 'This is gonna be one rough trip....'