Vegeta x Female! Saiyan! Reader

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

'I don't remember quite much at all. Planet Vegeta was destroyed by an unexpected meteor is all that I was told. What bullshit." I opened my eyes to be faced with the dark , it's been quite a lot of years since Planet Vegeta was destroyed apparently. 'I wonder if anyone but me has survived..' That was a question I've always thought about.

'Wait a second. I'm in a pod!' Jolting my body up I was faced with the darkness with only bright stars moving past me. I stare ahead of me as I'm headed for another planet. I've been on a track to a planet and I've only just now regained consciousness. 'How pitiful.' I thought as I place my scouter on my ear and checked the power levels of this planet.

'Ah I remember now. I stole a pod from that guy, Frieza, not only that but I stole the scouter as well.' A small smile crossed my face as I remembered how I ended up here. Crashing into the planets atmosphere the pod was soaring past the grass that filled the floor. Swaying my tail side the side I began to prepare for a crash landing.

Wrapping my tail around my waist now I feel the pod stumble into the ground creating a creator around me. I began to step out the pod before stopping as my scouter started beeping, it has picked up on 4 power levels. The scouter read that the power levels were extremely high, 'How troublesome.' Thinking to myself I tighten the hold on my waist as my tail has blended in with my battle uniform.

"There's a pod!" I hear one of the strangers shouted as they started approaching my pod. "Kakarot, there is someone down there!" The other stated. 'Thanks Mr. Captain Obvious.' Rolling my eyes I turn around to be met with 4 men, one dressed in bright orange clothes, the other dressed in a blue jumpsuit with traditional saiyan armor, another dressed in the same orange clothes like the first one, and the last was dressed in a white cape with a gi like the first guy except dark blue.

"Who're you guys?" I asked in a low tone crossing my arms over my chest as I stare at the 4 men. "Hi, I'm Goku!" The man in the orange gi spoke out first. I noted that his hair was wild and split into three at the top and had separate bangs. He seemed very friendly and opened but I don't want to get ahead of myself just yet.

"Kakarot you idiot! How can you be so open to someone who is wearing Frieza's scouter?!" The man in the blue jumpsuit yelled as he glared daggers at me. "Frieza? Oh yeah that guy, but you should probably not misunderstand I'm not apart of the Frieza Force." I explained a blank expression crossed myself as I stare back at him.

"Why should I trust your word on that?!" The male grunted, he had a point though I have no explanation to claim that I'm not apart of the Frieza Force when I'm wearing their armor and scouter. "Hmm that's a good question.." I mutter as I unwrap my tail from around my waist to rub my chin as I began to think.

"Y-you're a saiyan!" The man yelped in surprise as he and the rest of his group stared at me in shock. "Cool, you're just like me and Vegeta!" The man, Goku, yelled excitement clear in his voice as he grabbed me by my shoulders and shook me vigorously.

"I am a saiyan, but I'd like to know the rest of your names." I shifted my attention to the short man who just glared and turned away. I sighed in defeat as I walked up to the green man, "You're Namekian right? What are you doing on this planet?" The Namek turned his head down to look at me.

"I've decided to stay here on Earth. The real question is, why are you dressed like a soldier from the Frieza Force?" His piercing gaze look into my eyes as suspicion began to become clear in his voice.

"Oh that, I stole the armor from one of them to blend in and steal a pod along with one of their scouters." I could have never been more casual to say that.