chapter 60 ~ 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅'𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆

Start from the beginning

KAKAO TALK CHAT

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤-𝐬𝐬𝐢

SEJIN

Jungkook, an outfit for another sponsorship has 

flown in from Japan this evening

SEJIN

Rachel picked up the package

SEJIN

Would you mind stopping by her place tonight 

to retrieve it??

JUNGKOOK

Right now?

SEJIN

That would be best

JUNGKOOK

Oh

JUNGKOOK

Alright, hyung

JUNGKOOK

For what sponsorship?

SEJIN

I'll explain next week

SEJIN

For now, just pick up the attire and make sure it 

doesn't get damaged over the weekend

SEJIN

I'll have Rachel send you her address in a second

JUNGKOOK

Alright

Read

_

     Jungkook squinted through the darkness, adjusting the glasses on the bridge of his nose as his navigator directed him to Rachel's home in Itaewon. He'd never been to her place before - never should have - but he was familiar with the area. After what felt like a few minutes, he pulled into a small neighborhood with large, decorative homes that would fit a nice-sized family. He counted down the road until he spotted Rachel's address, pulling up to the curb and hopping out. A swift knock on the door led the brunette to the front door in small, tight shorts and a crop top.

     "Jungkook! You got my address right."

     "And on the first go, too." Jungkook chuckled, drawing his hand nervously along the back of his neck.

     "Oh, I'm sorry. Come in, please. You must be freezing."

     It was well past 9 PM at this point, the sky a dark purple as flurries of snow fell from the sky and piled atop the ground until it looked like a salt and pepper wonderland. Jungkook stepped over the threshold and let Rachel shut them inside, shedding his coat and draping it over his arm.