"Because you are Mrs. Aviraj Raisingh." And kissed her forehead. Tanisha again become blank with the proximity. Is not that she mind doing his work but there is hesitant inside her. Now that he asked her and also with kiss how can she say no to him.

Then the food arrived and they both eat it. They stole glances between their lunch. But Tanisha was expecting at least they will talk or he would spend sometime with her and also will make feel special but he didn't said anything during the whole lunch. She thought

'This jerk always show me his rudeness. Today also he bring me here, I did not said to him to bring me here for lunch. Always boss around me. Ordered me like his servant.' Then Tanisha look at him and asked

"Shall we go??"

"Hmm." Aviraj only replied this and thought

"Can't she said to me to stop here for some time. She is the one after coming here lost in the nature's beauty. I so desperately wanted to spend time with you, wild cat. I know you also want to stay here but you're not telling me."

"Okay." Tanisha replied and she also thought in her mind

"The place is so beautiful. Can't he say that we can spend some time here. I don't want to leave this place so early." And she give him a forced smile. She got up was about leave but all of a sudden Aviraj hold her wrist and pulled her towards him and she landed on his lap.

She was shocked with this sudden incident. She blinked her eyes twice and tightly held him for support. Then Aviraj said to her

"If you want we can stop here for some time." She gave her wide smile and nodded positively. And being Tanisha in Aviraj's lap how can he missed his chance to kiss. So he kissed on her cheek.

She got up blushing ans sat back to her chair. She likes it. Aviraj wanted to tease her but he dropped the idea. Then Tanisha asked Aviraj

"Umm...Mr. Raisingh actually i want to ask something."

"Go ahead." Aviraj said smiling.

"can i....can...i click some pictures?? It was so beautifully decorated. Btw why we are here?? And who did this??"

"Of course. You can and..." before he can say anything Tanisha got up from her sit and started clicking pictures. She thought to take some selfies.

Aviraj was thinking sitting there looking at Tanisha

'If we are here alone they are providing us everything whatever we are asking can't she guess it?? Is it necessary to ask who did this?? On the top of that when i was about to tell her she left from there.'

When she was about to click her selfie Aviraj came and stand behind her. He snacked his left arm around Tanisha waist and take her phone with his right hand. She was looking at him shocked. As it is the first time he's touching her waist. As she was wearing saree so his hand rested on her bare waist. Shiver run down her spine.

Aviraj then look at her and asked raising his perfect eyebrow

"What???" When she didn't replied he added

"I also come with you why are you taking selfies alone." Saying that he click the button. First pic they both are looking at each other eyes and in the second picture Tani was looking at camera smiling when Aviraj kissed her forehead suddenly and capture it.

"Mrs. Raisingh! If i say that i did this. The whole decoration and everything will you believe me??" Aviraj asked.

"Nice. I really like it." She replied. Aviraj was looking at her with lots of hope and love. At this moment the only thought come in his mind was to confess his feeling towards her. Because he can clearly see the love for him in Tani's eyes.

After sometime, They both were ready to leave the place. When Aviraj again snacked his arm around her waist. Tani blushed hard And looking at her Aviraj asked

"Mrs. Raisingh do you like me??" Tani stopped immediately in her track.

"Ummm...i...i...umm...do you like me??" Without giving his answer Tani asked him her question.

Aviraj pulled her in front of him and cage her between his arms. They both were looking at each other and they both replied together the question they asked

'I like you.'

After saying that Tani hugged Aviraj immediately and hide her face in his chest. Aviraj also hugged her back tightly. He rubbed her back to come down her. She was blushing mess.

After confessing to each other, it is difficult for both of them to again look into each other eyes. They didn't broke the hug for quiet some time.

After sometime Aviraj broke the hug but she was still in his cage. Aviraj touched her forehead with his smiling. Due to blushing Tani didn't lift her eyelashes. Aviraj lift her chin and asked

"Mrs. Raisingh will you give a chance to this marriage?? To us??"

So, here is the new update of Chapter- 32. Sorry for the late update. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Finally they confess to each other.

But will Tanisha accept the marriage?? Can she forgive her past??

Thank you for giving your time and choosing my Novel Avisha.

With love💕
From
Barsha Das💜

Midsummer Is Full Of Love ~ Avisha ❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें