"Yeah well, There wasn't as much paperwork today for some reason. and- Oh, Hello Ahmya."

"Whats up Pineapple man!" He sweatdropps and chuckles while Shikadai Deadpans.

"He has the same hair as me, What am I called?" Ahmya hums for a while.

"Baby Pineapple!"

"E-Eh? I'll stick with Shika." He blushes as Shikamaru smirks at his son's expression.

"Baby Pineapple sounds good. Or mini Pineapple. No Baby pineapple sounds better." She ignores them as Shikamaru speaks with Temari.

"Shikadai likes her doesn't he?"

"yeah. She proposed to him today, She's completely oblivious."

"Proposed?"

"Yeah, She said he was the only tolerable guy, She kind of just randomly blurted it out." He chuckles.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You want me to get rid of some bandits in that temple place thingy?" Naruto sighs and nods.

"sorry about this. This isn't supposed to be a solo mission but they specifically asked for you."

"All good. By the way, The thing with Sota. Have you guys gotten anything out of him yet?" Shikamaru shakes his head.

"Oh alright. Where is he right now?"

"Interrogation room Five. Why?"

"I'll be back." Their eyes widen.

"Ahmya!" She turns back. Naruto-About to stop her- Looks at her cold expression and stops.

"Don't do anything to reckless."

"Naruto!" Shikamaru exclaims as Ahmya nods and flashes away.

"She would do it either way, you saw that look in her eyes didn't you?"

"yeah, But- Ugh. What a Drag."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thank's I'll take it from here." She steps into the interrogation room as an officer walks up to her.

"Ahmya-San. You need-"

"The Hokage gave me permission. I'm going to need you to step out of the room please." They hesitate slightly before nodding and leaving.

"What can a brat like you do? Once I get out of this, I'll kill you."

"Mm. Have fun with that, Meanwhile I will be taking your memories."

"You brat! I'll kill you!" She walks up to him as he struggles against the straps on the chair he was sitting on. She places her hand on his head and lowers her eyelids.

"This might hurt a bit. For me. For you? Well....It wont be pleasant" She raises her headband and flashes the rinnegan. she quickly activates one of the paths and starts taking out his memories, except this time. She made sure to make it painful for him.

"AHHHH!" Loud screaming echoes down the hallway as the guards sweat in fear. A few minutes later, A young hatake exits the room with a bloody hand.

"Sorry. I might have hurt him a little."

'A LITTLE!?'

"I Wrote everything on this clipboard, I'll be on my way to a mission now. Sayonara." They gape at the young girls casualness before entering the room to see an unconscious Sota with his head hung down as it bled.