✧ Homo Christmas ✧

Start from the beginning

Gerard only watched as the other wiped his finger onto his jeans, shrugging whilst Frank glanced back up. "I mean, you don't have to use it, if you don't want. I can go gag gift it to Bert, or something."

"Oh, I want to use it," Frank replied matter-of-factly, smug smirk growing on his face. "In fact, you're going to use it on me tonight."

Gerard's chest jolted at that, smile growing as hopeful thoughts danced circles around the part of him snagged on intrigue -- like tiny Sugarplum Fairies of arousal jittering across his skin. "Really?"

Frank's lips was between his teeth teasingly, drawing out prolonged eye contact as he carefully placed the bottle into Gerard's hand. "We can add it onto what present I already had planned for you tonight."

Once more, Gerard's heart leaped in excitement, thoughts running rampant at what his fiancé could possibly have planned for him -- not able to catch himself fast enough before he felt the familiar heat pooling in his lower belly, Frank's feathery fingertips grazing across his jaw as he leant in closer, whispering into his ear.

"Stay here," He ordered gently, smirking against him as he gifted a gentle kiss against his earlobe. "I'll be back, get yourself ready for me."

Gerard nodded, a gulp coming thick in his throat as Frank stood smoothly, tucking a strand of his short hair behind his ear before leaving the room -- Gerard's heart near pounding out of his ears at how excited he was.

Really, he couldn't help but grow even further aroused the more and more he thought of all the possibilities -- and with Frank not directing him towards the bedroom, he had no idea of what he could've been thinking up. Maybe they'd end up just fucking on the couch -- or maybe Frank would even let Gerard fuck him against a wall again, because god, that sounded really good right now. It wasn't even long before, not so surprisingly, he found himself already half-hard within his pants at all of the thoughts running through his mind -- beginning to grow impatient as he waited for his beloved boyfriend to return.

It was a short stretch before Frank was peering around the entryway to the den, sheepish smile across his face as faint glitter dusted his cheeks and eyelids. Gerard's eyes raked over him as he slowly stepped from behind the wall, revealing his body draped in one of their cotton robes -- tugged across his chest as he gazed back at the man on the couch, teasing him as he refrained from revealing what was beneath -- loose tendrils of fabric flitting from the edges.

"I went out and bought this just for you," Frank started, voice low and seductive as he made his way over, revealing the slightest bit as he let the robe slip. "I made sure to think about what you'd like best," He drew on. "What I'd look best in as you fucked me..."

Gerard was definitely still hardening as Frank's soft smile grew, eyes falling downcast as he knowingly watched the effect he had on him. Gerard was biting down on his lip, swallowing quiet. "Show me, baby. Show me what you got me."

"You wanna see?" Frank asked, nimble fingertips gently hooked beneath the cream-colored fabric of the thick robe still veiling him from Gerard's predatory gaze -- lifting the fabric ever-so-slightly, sparing a glance of something dark beneath before he let it fall back down. "How badly do you want to see?"

"Frank, please." Gerard finally said, surprised to find himself being the one desperate and left for more in this situation. Frank smirked as he realized he had all the power. "It's Christmas, don't tease me like this."

Frank thought this over for a moment, fingertips lifting the thick fabric once more in deliberate hesitation, humming as his eyes locked with Gerard's. "Well, I suppose you deserve it, since you've been so good this year, hm?"