✧ Homo Christmas ✧

oh dear lord, hello. i'm coming off my brief writing hiatus! my friend requested a fic for their birthday, soo, this cursed thing was born. it could've been a LOT more cursed, but i decided to keep some shreds of my dignity, eek. anyway, uuhh, it's just pure smut so if you don't want that, you can skip it :")

ps, if you guys haven't read my new fic, call of the siren, you should! i'm very excited for it.

----

"Bye, Merry Christmas! Happy holidays!" Frank cheered, smiling warmly as frost nipped at his cheeks -- his glove-clad hand bidding farewell as he and Gerard stepped out of the latter's grandparent's house.

The front door came shut behind them, Gerard smiling gently at his fiancé beside him, taking his hand as they walked towards their car parked in the driveway. It was a fairly silent ride home, Christmas spirit still bubbling in their veins, and holiday jingles ringing softly from the speakers. Both, unbeknownst to the other, had secret gifts that they'd been saving for later -- both anxious, yet overwhelmingly excited for the evening to play out.

Returning home, Frank had grabbed the bags holding their acquired gifts as Gerard had wandered up to unlock the house -- Frank following not long after, dropping off the goods in the bedroom.

Gerard had snuck up behind him, strong hands coming to hold at his slim waist -- smiling as he leant over his shoulder, chuckling gently as his breath came shuddering against the shell of Frank's ear. "I've still got another gift for you, love."

Frank turned his head, his own smaller, tattooed hands placing atop his fiancé's on his hips. "I've got something for you, too."

"Yeah?" Gerard asked, teasing smile playing on his lips as his nose came against Frank's cheek. "Well, let's go see then, hm?"

Frank nodded, turning and catching Gerard's lips in a quick kiss before pushing off of him, leading the pair downstairs. They sat down on the couch in front of the tree, Gerard's fingertips light and drumming against Frank's jean-clad knee as he reached to retrieve the small, wrapped gift from where it had previously been hidden in the drawer beside the arm of the couch.

"I'm kinda nervous as to what you've gotten me." Frank admitted, quirking half a smile as he read the other's expression -- only met with an amused smirk.

"It's a bit strange, maybe a bit tacky, but..." Gerard replied, shrugging simply. "I think it could be interesting."

"It's something kinky, isn't it?" Frank replied, knowing all-too-well as Gerard's smile grew higher upon his cheeks, Frank narrowing his eyes. "Alright, alright."

Gerard laughed as Frank's nimble fingers got the wrapping undone, soon opening a small box to reveal an achingly familiar bottle -- only with a twist leaving his eyes wide.

His smile grew incredulous as he laughed loudly, glancing back to Gerard, who was flushed. "Oh my god."

"Surprise," Gerard said through an attempted grin, eyeing the peppermint-flavored lube cradled in Frank's inked hands. "I thought it would be fun." (a/n: idk if this is a thing, but i'm not looking it up, so just pretend.)

Frank only shook his head through a tiny chuckle, popping the cap as he opened up the bottle -- squirting a small glob onto his fingers and rubbing it around the calloused pads. He brought it to his nose, sniffing it with contorted eyebrows as he kept eye contact with his lover beside him -- tongue slowly coming to lick the substance off. He hummed for a few moments, eyes glancing up as he licked his lips. "Well, it's definitely minty, that's for sure."