Introduction

This book was an inspiration from another character I wanted to write about, but since I have started this one I will give a background of them in bits as I go on with this story.

I'm also not the type of person who writes  for long, so my chapters would be about 18 pages and up to 27 pages for specific cases. If you also want to comment on the chapter, my commentary might be at the end of each one and you can comment there.

If any parts of this story seems similar to another, please keep in my mind that this story is thought off my imagination and I'm just trying to write a little of a different plot than usual.

Updates: I'll update at least 2 chapters to in a week, so I'm definitely not going to be uploading chapters late and if I have to do that, I'll just let you guys know.
Lastly, please do not copy my book. If you need to get an idea, just contact me thank you (If it would be noticeable).
Note: at the beginning chapters, I referred to the main character as Grace Monet and as time goes on, it changes to Harris. So keep in mind that it's Grace Monet-Harris

For the new readers, I'm just going to say thanks for adding my book to your reading lists. There might be a sequel and if I'm sure I'll write an update for that.
This book is completed but I haven't added an epilogue yet so watch out for that.