To the first round of the final event!

Start from the beginning

Needless to say that Bakugo wasn't happy with his third place spot.

"And in fourth place, Team Midoriya!" Midoriya, Uraraka, Tokoyami, and a girl from the support course, Mei Hatsume. They didn't fight when they didn't need to, choosing to use Uraraka's Zero Gravity in combination with Hatsume's hover boot support gear to avoid everyone and keep the six hundred and thirty points that they started with. Though they now had eight hundred and sixty five points, so they obviously took some other points as well. Dark Shadow was both a brilliant spear and shield for their team, though I did notice Midoriya fight Todoroki with his quirk without breaking his arm. That made the green haired boy the spear in that fight.

"These four teams will advance to the final round!" Mic finished. "Now we'll take an hour break for lunch before we start the afternoon activities! Hey, Eraser Head, let's go grab food."

"I'm going to sleep."

Since we were on break, we stepped outside the stadium to the many food stands that were set up. We bought a bit of everything and set ourselves down on some grass, well out of the way of anyone checking out the stalls.

"So..." Rin started as she opened a yakisoba box. "The next round's the tournament thing, right?"

"Yeah, but I'm not joining in," Eiji told us. "As much as I find knocking people off their feet to be fun, that's just about all I have to do. If I step onto that stage, I win... unless I'm against (Y/N)."

"Makes sense," I nodded, noticing two people approaching. "Then you can stay with them and see how this goes down."

"'Them'? Who are-"

"Big brother!"

The voice made everyone turn and look at the two people who were coming to meet us, one of which was in a wheelchair, and the other had a red ribbon tied up that made her look like she had red bunny ears.

"Sena!" Eiji called as he got up to hug his sister. He stepped back, looking sorry after Iyo coughed to get his attention, looking hurt. "Oh, right. Sorry... Iyo..!" he said, trying to fake the enthusiasm. Everyone laughed at him, and Iyo failed to keep the hurt look on her face.

"It's fine, Eiji. It's good to see you all," Iyo said, leaving Sena with Eiji to grab the rest of us in a group hug. "Are you okay? I heard about the USJ attack on the news."

"The villains?" Rin asked. "They weren't exactly hardened criminals. Most of them seemed like petty thugs. Cannon fodder. They were easy to deal with."

"'Most'?" Iyo repeated. "So there were some stronger ones?"

"Three," I told her as we all sat down around the little buffet we bought at the stalls. "Well, technically two, but they had a strong puppet. A warp gate and some guy who can disintegrate things. Not a good combo for us, and they knew about Orders."

"That's...weird, but not impossible. Daisy spends all of her time either watching Orders or making them, so it doesn't really surprise me that villains learned of them," Iyo explained. "I can't think of any Orders that became villains though, so that's... something, I guess."

"That's bad isn't it?" Chiyori asked. "If there's an Order working for this 'League of Villains', we're up against someone we don't know the powers of."

"And to top it off, this event broadcasts UA's best students, their powers, how everyone else lost, and how they fight to the rest of Japan," I realised. "That'll be a big disadvantage later, not just for things in the field, but for licensing exams as well. Strengths, weaknesses, strategies... They know a lot about us, and we know nothing of them."