"He's not doing anything suspicious. But all might is suspecting him so something has to be up right? No but what if...

It's possibly all might is bias against Midoryia. After this job I'll ask Midoryia how all might treats him. It'll be obvious if all might is just against him for existing the way he does. It's not the first time I saw his bias leak.
After I investigate the boy I'll investigate him" hawks thought to himself.

Midoryia's stomach growled and begged him just to get some blood in his system but he refused. He couldn't let his cover blow that fast in the game.

Nothing interesting happened, no one attacked but people were getting hurt left and right. Midoryia had to keep teleporting to make sure people didn't fall on other people and just do stupid things that could injure them.

As hawks said it lasted 2 hours and they were finally done with their shift.
Midoryia pulled out his phone and called Hawks as if he didn't know he was watching him from the clouds.

"I was just about to call you. Well I'm assuming you're calling about your shift. Well we're done with this one now we gotta go through my usual patrol!" Hawks said through the phone.

"Alright where are you?" Midoryia asked.
"I'm coming right now, look up" hawks said ending the call and zooming down to Midoryia.

"Now what do we have to do?" Midoryia asked.
"We gotta go through the entirety of Hosu, on foot. You can't see as many casualties from above." Hawks said.
"Alright"

Midoryia grabbed Hawk's hand and teleported the both of them to the first Street of Hosu.
"And here we go".

Hawks and Midoryia then began their grueling patrol.
Hawks lied to Midoryia though...

Hawks never has to patrol the entirety of Hosu, it's always 1-7 specific streets. He was trying to tire Midoryia out.
Though Midoryia was well aware. That's why he played along.

If his food didn't come in at the end of the day he'd simply teleport some to him. Their for Hawks wouldn't get any risen suspicions as to why he refused to teleport food to himself.

"Hawks you little crap, I know you don't have to patrol the entirety of Hosu. You're trying to exhaust me. YOU KNOW IM HUNGRY. At this rate I'll be drooling just thinking about blood. I- if food doesn't come in by the time this dang shift is over I'm just going to teleport to Aizawa's house and grab a couple bags." Midoryia thought to himself in rage.

"You okay? You look a little tense?" Hawks Pointed out. "I do? Sorry I was just thinking about food" Midoryia said. "Oh okay" hawks said.

"The hunger looks like it's getting to him yet he's refusing to attack anyone. I should get him at least half way through the city before letting him think I left. Then I'll see if he attacks anyone" hawks thought to himself.

And so hawks took Midoryia on one of the longest walks of his life.
Midoryia was consecutively stopping himself from attacking Hawks for starving him for so long.

"Hey kid, I gotta use the bathroom but it's far back. I'll be back soon" Hawks said beginning to fly away. "Okay" Midoryia replied.

Hawks then flew 'away'. Midoryia continued to walk. He knew hawks was still watching him so he had to stay in control.

"It's just a couple more hours. Then I can get food and this'll be all over. I can't teleport food right now, if I do then what do I do if someone needs help and I can't teleport I'm time. It'll reveal to hawks that my teleporting is limited. I can't have that happening" Midoryia thought to himself as he continued to walk.