Mu Yixi raised his head, not surprisingly seeing his biological father Mu Jiurong. Before this man spoke, he had stood aside for a long time, but everyone's attention was on Mu Yixi and did not find it. And Mu Jiurong's deep eyes have been looking at him. Mu Yixi pretended not to know, but he had recognized him long ago. Six years earlier than the previous life, he met Mu Jiurong. The face of the other party did not change much. He was still handsome and decent, carrying a modest man's face. In fact, he was selfish, gloomy and ruthless. He and Mrs. Mu's mother and son were basically people from two worlds.

Mu Yixi touched Mu Jiurong's eyes, withdrew his shoulders and lowered his head in horror, covering up the coldness in his eyes. If Mrs. Mu felt it, she gently put her hand on his shoulder, silently appeased her. Mu Yixi's heart warmed her heart and no longer pretended to shrink back.

"You're back." Mrs. Mu said lightly. She insisted on adopting Mu Yixi. Mu Jiurong did not object in the end, but his cold attitude has shown that he did not agree. Today, Mu Yixi entered Mu's house. Mrs. Mu did not expect Mu Jiurong to stay and see him. Now she is back, it doesn't seem to be well-meaning. Looking at a six-year-old child with that kind of look, even the onlooker was unhappy.

Mu Jiurong nodded: "Come back and see you." He touched Mu Yixi's head and looked at Mu Yixi: "Is this your new brother?"

"Yes, he is Xiaoxi's brother, brother Teddy!" Mu Yi said with milky sound.

"The little guy introduced his father to him, okay?" Mu Jiurong said.

Mu Yi said to Mu Yixi, "Oh", pulling Mu Jiurong's trousers and saying to Mu Yixi, "Brother Xiaoxi, this is Dad!"

Mu Yixi looked up timidly at Mu Jiurong and said nervously, "Hello, you..."

Mu Jiurong said, "Since I have lived in our house in the future and recognized Xiao Yi's mother as his mother, He should change his name. Why should we call you Mu...Yixi?"

Invisible pressure came to his face, Mu Yixi's face turned white, unconsciously shrank, holding the teddy bear and unable to speak. After being injured, he self-protected and forgot the existence of his grandmother Hu Lijiao. He had no impression of his biological mother Hu Qin, and resisted rejection because she looked similar to Hu Lijiao. Mrs. Mo was sincerely kind to him, so he accepted her, regarded her as his mother, and was excited about Mrs. Mu's adoption. But not remembering the past does not mean that he has lost his memory. In fact, he knows that Mrs. Mu is not his biological mother. In a sensitive and fragile state, he tried to behave obediently and hoped to get more recognition from Mrs. Mu.

If Mu Yixi accepts the gentle and kind mother image represented by Mrs. Mu Yixi without defense, then the tough and strict father image represented by Mu Jiurong makes Mu Yixi afraid. The role of his father was absent in his life for a long time, and suddenly came out. Mu Yixi must panic. He could not call the name "Dad" as righteously as Mu Yidi.

But if he is called "Uncle", his position in Mujia will be completely different in the future.

- This is Mu Jiurong. Neither in the last or this life has really accepted Mu Yixi's people, even in terms of blood, he is his father.

Because it is not acceptable, you can test the defense against a six-year-old child without mercy.

"Jiurong." Mrs. Mu glanced at Mu Jiurong slightly and touched Mu Yixi's hair: "Xiaoxi, call Dad."

Mu Yixi turned his head and looked at Mrs. Mu, her eyes were wet. Mrs. Mu nodded to him encouragingly. Mu Yixi lowered his head and pinched the teddy bear like a mosquito and cried weakly: "Dad..."

Mu Jiurong looked at his black hair and was silent for a while before saying, "Since your mother brings you back, listen to her and take care of your brother and sister."

"...Yes, Dad." Mu Yixi whispered.

"Dad, I will take good care of my brother and sister!" Mu Yiqi summoned up the courage and said loudly, looking at Mu Jiurong with worshipful eyes. Compared with the closeness to Mrs. Mu, Mu Yiqi, who has a keen intuition, is afraid of his gentle father. However, Mu Yiqi couldn't help but open his mouth when he saw Mu Jiurong attaching importance to Mu Yixi and entrusted him with an important task. He wants his father to pay attention to him.

"Me, so am I!" Mu Yidi was choked anxiously. Ruandi said, "Take good care of the big dog father, the mother rabbit, brother Teddy, brother chicken brother, and my little rabbit..." She raised five fingers to Mu Jiurong: "A lot!" Her relationship with Mu Jiurong is closer than Mu Yiqi.

Mu Jiurong looked at a pair of children, bent at the corners of his mouth, he stroked Mu Yidi's face: "Xiao Qi and Xiaodi are very obedient, listen to their mother, huh?"

"Uh-huh!" Mu Yiqi and Mu Yiqi nodded vigorously.

"Then I'll go back to the company and come back for dinner." Mu Jiurong said to Mrs. Mu.

"Okay." Mrs. Mu sent him out of the house.

After Mu Jiurong left, Mrs. Mu called the servant in the room.

The Mu house in Yilianyuan is not very large. In addition to Mrs. Mu's family of four, the resident residents are Wang Ma, the housekeeper, Uncle Rong, the driver, Aunt Zhang, the cook, Xu Qingli, the cleaner, Sister Shu, and Chen Bo, the gardener, are part-time workers, coming two days a week. Except for the driver Uncle Rong, the other servants are dispatched by Wang Ma.

Today, all the servants happened to be there, and even the driver Uncle Rong was left behind. It was his assistant Xu Zhao who drove Mu Jiurong back to the company. This is deliberately arranged by Mrs. Mu to make a face for Mu Yixi.

Mrs. Mu took Mu Yixi's hand and stood beside him. She announced in front of everyone: "He is Mu Yixi. From today on, please call him the young master and the second young master. You must treat him the same as Yiqi. If I neglect, I will warn here, and don't blame me for pursuing it then."

"Yes, madam." Everyone said with one voice. Obviously, I have been beaten in advance. No matter what the real thoughts in my heart are, they look calm at this time.

"Please take more care of it in the future." Mu Yixi's eyes flashed by all the servants, and according to what Mrs. Mu taught, she said shyly.

"Yes, young master." Wang Ma, as the representative of the servant, respectfully expressed her position.

Mu Yixi smiled gratefully at Wang Ma. Wang's mother's face remained unchanged, and a touch of gentleness flashed in her eyes.

"Thank you for your hard work. Let's get up." Mrs. Mu is slightly headed.

The servants belong to each other. Mrs. Mu said to Mu Yiqi and Mu Yiqi, "Xiao Qi and Xiaoqi take their brothers to see the room, okay?"

"Good." Mu Yiqi and Mu Yiqi said together. Mu Yitou thought about it and added, "Is sister Qingli also here?"

Each of the Mu's children was equipped with a babysitter to take care of them until they were dismissed after the age of six. Mu Yiqi's nanny has left, leaving Xu Qingli, the remaining nanny of Mu Yiqi. Mu Yiqi and Xu Qingli have a good relationship. If Mrs. Mu Yiqi is not here, Mu Yiqi can't leave her.

Xu Qingli stepped forward and waited for Mrs. Mu to signal. She is a girl in her twenties, with long shoulder-length hair, a simple short-sleeved shirt and long skirt, clean and elegant, and youthful.

"Well, let's look at the three of them together." Mrs. Mu said that she could see that she trusted Xu Qingli.

Mu Yixi scratched his finger on the teddy bear, raised his head and looked at Xu Qingli curiously, with innocent eyes.