She stood up and wanted to press the doctor's bell to call the doctor. Mu Yixi's head was still in a stunned state. He didn't hear what she was saying, and thought she was leaving, so he immediately pulled her sleeves and pulled his wounds. She was so anxious that she immediately pulled her sleeve, pulled the wound and yelled in pain: "Don't go, Mom! Mom!"

"Oh, don't move. I'm not leaving!" Mrs. Mu stopped drinking quickly, rang the medical bell and immediately shook his little hand.

At this time, Mu Yixi finally realized something was wrong, and he stared at his hand narrowing a few times. Does it hurt when you die? Will you be a child? Can you feel the warmth of Mrs. Mu's soft palm?

What's this!!!

*

Mu Yixi mechanically opened his mouth and ate a small spoonful of porridge handed over to Mrs. Mu. Mrs. Mu looked at him with "soo obedient" admiration, and he subconsciously smiled timidly.

There's no way. He's guilty.

At this moment, he finally made it clear that he was living a new life, and unexpectedly returned to the time when he was six years old when he was beaten to death by his grandmother.

Mrs. Mu is as kind and soft as he remembers. Knowing that he is her husband's illegitimate son, he still can't leave him alone. Even - Mu Yixi chewed the nutritious porridge that was obviously Mrs. Mu's craftsmanship and paused his mind - because he woke up calling her "mother", she was better for him. In the last life, she was kind to him, but she made porridge to feed him and accompany him. At that time, he had not received such treatment. Especially Mrs. Mu wanted to adopt him. Hu Qin came out to stir up trouble. In order to avoid suspicion, Mrs. Mu had to make a cold appearance, so that little self felt that she was the kind of noble lady who was beyond reach. She felt inferior and afraid to approach.

Now... Mu Yixi carefully glanced at Mrs. Mu and quietly pinched a corner of her clothes with his little hand.

Because of this silent attachment, Mrs. Mu's eyes suddenly softened. In just a few days, even if Mrs. Mu sympathizes and pityes, She can't have too deep feelings, but Mu Yixi looks very much like Mu Yiqi. Mrs. Mu loves her children deeply and inevitably empathizes her face. Mu Yixi naturally seized the opportunity to deepen her good impression of herself.

Seeing that it really worked, Mu Yixi was satisfied and guilty. He always knew how to win the softness and trust of Mrs. Mu. In the last life, he took advantage of this and caused a lot of harm to her family. Or, it is because he subconsciously knows that Mrs. Mu has real feelings for him that he dares to use it unscrupulously...

- In this life, I will never.

Mu Yixi thought, raised his little face happily, and Mrs. Ren Mu wiped his face for him.

"Is the leg still so painful?" Mrs. Mu asked in a tone of coaxing the children.

Mu Yixi's most serious injuries are his legs. After the anesthetic passed, he trembled with pain, as if he was afraid of something. He clenched his teeth and didn't dare to say anything. Not to mention Mrs. Mu, his pale little face, even the doctors and nurses who were used to seeing children's patients felt unable to bear it. He hated the so-called grandmother cut his teeth.

Mu Yixi shook his head honestly. The child's body grows fast, and the most painful time has passed. These days, the situation is constantly improving. He just hurt his muscles and bones for a hundred days, and he can't get out of bed. In private, he wanted to enjoy Mrs. Mu's meticulous care, but it was not easy for her to worry too much, so he reflected his situation truthfully.

"If it hurts, don't bear it anymore. Tell your mother or the doctor's brother and nurse sister, you know?" Mrs. Mu touched his head. Now she has recognized the name "mom". Because according to the doctor's diagnosis, Mu Yixi suffered some cognitive confusion due to concussion or too deep injury. Like a chick, he regarded Mrs. Mu as his mother at the first sight when he opened his eyes, and did not expect to abuse his grandmother. The doctor thinks it is a good thing.

"Severe domestic violence will leave a psychological shadow on children and affect their normal psychological and physical healthy growth. Forgetfulness is a stress mechanism in the human body, which can effectively relieve these adverse effects to a certain extent..."

So Mrs. Mu did not correct Mu Yixi's call. Moreover, Mu Yixi's situation made her have an idea.

Mu Yixi whispered with his fingers, "I told my mother that mother should not hit me..."

Mrs. Mu gently shook his little hand: "No matter what you do, your mother will never hit you."

Mu Yixi opened his hand and put his arms around Mrs. Mu, silently expressing attachment.

Mrs. Mu said, "Xiaoxi, there is one thing that my mother wants to ask you for advice."

Mu Yixi looked at her with his head raised trustworthiness, and his eyes almost said, "Mom is the best, listen to you for everything."

Mrs. Mu laughed. She thought for a moment and said gently, "When Xiaoxi is well, will you go home with your mother?" From the beginning of seeing Mu Yixi, Mrs. Mu vaguely had the idea of adopting him. After getting along these days, her ideas became more and more determined.

Mu Yixi's injury was caused by domestic violence. His abusive grandmother is now missing. Even if she appears, Mu Yixi will no longer be under her custody, but transferred to a child welfare home. Mrs. Mu adopted Mu Yixi through the Children's Welfare Home, open and aboveboard, and the procedures were clear. Even if Mu Yixi's biological mother Hu Qin wanted to mess up in the future, she would only work hard and failed.

After hearing this sentence again after two lives, Yiyixi's strong and thick skin couldn't help but blush. Mrs. Mu's sincerity can even be seen as the blind man. He was brainwashed by Hu Qin and thought that Mrs. Mu was uneasy and kind-hearted. He took him back to Mu's home in order to torture him and Hu Qin and separate them from their flesh and blood.

"I will go wherever my mother goes." Mu Yixi said with a urn.

"Xiaoxi is so obedient." Mrs. Mu kissed him on the forehead: "Mom will take care of you."

"Mom is the best!" Mu Yixi said loudly.

Mrs. Mu smiled softly: "Are you sleepy? Lie down and your mother will tell you a story..."

Mu Yixi is eager to obey her and has no rejection to continue to pretend to be a child. He lay down with the help of Mrs. Mu. Mrs. Mu made a good quilt for him and told the story of The Little Prince in a good voice.

The child felt a lot, hurt and was extremely drained. Mu Yixi quickly fell asleep listening to Mrs. Mu's voice.

Before sinking into sleep, Mu Yixi vaguely asked, "What's mother's home like?"

"Mom's house, there is your father and your brother and sister..."

"...Will my brother and sister like me?"

"Yes. You are all good kids and will definitely love each other..."

Mu Yixi couldn't help raising the corners of his lips. He believes that they will like each other. If you dare not or not, let's see how he adjusts. Teach them! What will happen if you meet Mu Yiqi Muyi six years in advance? Mu Yixi has begun to look forward to it.

He thought, and gradually fell asleep. He slept soundly because he knew that his mother was guarding him.

...

What woke Mu Yixi up was a vicious curse!

The sharp and mean female voice screamed in a loud voice that everyone could hear: "Fang Zhen, you bitch robbed my man, and now you're here to rob my son again, you shameless!"

~~~~To Be Continued ~~~~