Girlfriend Corporation: One

Start from the beginning

"For Pete's sake you're already 19. It's impossible that you don't know what it was called! It was CD's, babe. And they don't scream! They sing.Again, my source of entertainment." Yuna huffed in annoyance with my answer. She still have the guts to be like that?

"But they are everywhere, babe! Your bedroom is literally made of CD'S and CD cases!" I rolled my eyes at Yuna who was childishly pouting.

"Exactly. Only MY room. Not the hallways, not the ceiling, not the living room and NOT the kitchen, babe. MY room." I saw how Yuna creased her forehead and glared at me.

"Okay. Let's just get rid of your Stitch plushies. They are everywhere in the living room." I gasped and then glared at Yuna who was now smirking at me.

"I knew you have a problem with Stitch! Don't you dare touch him." I threatened but she wasn't seemed to be shaken. Not at all.

"Yeah, I do. And if you don't stop saying nonsense about me getting whatever in this supermarket, I might do that thing that I have long been planning." I don't know if Yuna was just kidding or serious. She was always been playful but, who knows about her? I just sighed in defeat as an answer. I can't risk my Stitch plushies. Not ever.

Yuna beamed in happiness when she saw my defeated expression. This is one of those 'Yuna won over Lia' moments. We used to count our wins and loses but I just gave up. I rarely won an argument with with Yuna. If I have to scale it, it was about 19 loses and 1 win for me. That's how rare it is. I'm used to losing an argument with her. I don't know why I'm even trying.

"Babe! Hey, babe!" I jolted when I heard her called me. Geez. I even spaced in the middle of being bitter from losing again. I shook off my thoughts and just followed her and pushed the cart.

I groaned when I saw what she was getting from the shelves of supermarket. Seriously, what are we going to do with, bunches of elbow macaroni, fruit cocktail and.. and...w-wasabi? But I kept my mouth shut. Better not say anything about that again or my Stitch plushies would be at stake. Geez. For the sake his cute little face scattered all over the couch.

This is the reason why Yuna and I are best friends. We both have some weird obsession over crazy things. But, I basically grew up with her. Though I'm three years older, it was never really a problem for us. And our parents know each other. It's understandable that we get along pretty well.

She's annoying, sure. But, she's adorable and cute. That's the good thing about her. Hehe. I always wanted a younger sister and I found it with Yuna. And I couldn't ask for more.

"Do you accept deliveries at home? I don't think I can carry all of these with my own." I asked the girl at the counter politely and she nodded.

"Yes, ma'am. There's just an additional fee though." She answered and I nodded understandingly. I held out my credit card and she immediately processed it when a sudden series squealing and shouting was heard from the outside of the supermarket.

"KYAHHHHHHHHHHHH!" What the heck was that? Yuna and I looked at each other and then turned our attention to the bunches of people who was going crazy over something.. I don't know.

"Babeeeee, what was thattt?!" Yuna shook my shoulders excitedly. Geez. Why does she have to be so nosy. And what are they going crazy about? An artist? Actor or actress? But well, babe. We're together so how am I supposed to know why they are going berserk. And I have no intentions in knowing. "Babe, let's go see!" Then she stormed off without even waiting for me. I can't believe this. She told me 'let's go see' and she just left me here? Tss.

I looked at the girl at the cash register who was holding back a laugh at Yuna's reaction. I can't blame her.

"Here you go, Ma'am. Thank you for shopping! Hope to se you again in here, We have it All, We mean ALL, Mall." I was about to take back Yuna's credit card when I heard what the cashier has said. What? What's the name of this mall again?