Chapter 3.1

Hiii guys — Quick update. The next ten chapters are going to be Flashback chapters. I'm doing this because I wanted to flesh out more of Y/n's relationship with Randy and Stu.

Y/n's internal battle when it comes to her feelings about these two felt a bit stale to me so I figured what better way to do that than a good ol' wattpad cliche. Flashbacks! Anyway hope you all enjoy :D
———

Your hard stare pierced into the back of my head. I did my best to ignore it but the giggles managed to escape.

"You're such a dork!" I said, pushing your head away. You chuckled and shook your head.

"I'm your dork."

"Stu, I need to study."

"And I need attention."

"You can't afford to fail this test, Stu. You may as well fail and repeat your junior year."

"I'll just cheat off of you."

Before I could protest, you shoved the books off of my lap and took their place. Your large hands comfortably rested on my waist, preventing me from leaving your grasp. Not that I wanted to. Your blue eyes were inches from mine, your nose pressed against the tip of mine.

"Attention. Now."

"Stu-" You cut me off, shoving your lips against mine.

"Every time you argue with me, you get another kiss."

"Is that supposed to deter me from arguing?"

"I don't know what deter means, but I'll take that as back talk," Your lips pressed against mine once more, but for much longer. When you finally pulled away you stared. That's all you ever did. Stare at me. As if you were trying to memorize how I looked.

"Are you done now?"

"Will you give me attention?"

"...Maybe."

"It's a yes or no question, (Y/n)."

I opened my mouth to speak but the sound of a telephone ringing sounded throughout the house. Your head dropped onto my chest in defeat and you let out an annoyed groan.

"I'll be right back."

"Nooooo...."

"You are such a child," I pushed your heavy body off of my figure and hopped across the room.

"I thought I was a dork?" You yelled from my room.

"You're a dorky child!" I called back from the hallway. The phone rang three more times until I answered in the kitchen. "(L/n) residence, (Y/n) speaking..."

My once content expression turned to a confused one. My eyes trailed after you, you were digging through one of my cupboards but I was trying to piece together the callers' words. None of it was making sense. As you munched on some chips, your eyebrows furrowed because of the look on my face.

"Who was that?"

"Sidney" I muttered, holding a hand to my head. You were at my side instantly, dropping the chips to the side. "She..."

"What is it?"

"She had another freakout. A nightmare. I dunno, but I'm worried about her."

"I'm sure she's fine. She's got Billy."

I shook my head and looked around for my purse. It had my keys.