0.10 Easy

"Charles, I just got back from a dinner." Charles and Isla had been talking for a good month now and they'd gotten ever so closer. Charles had to go away a lot for racing but he made sure to text Isla before he went to bed, after he woke up and throughout the day. Every notification made her heart flutter. She soon found herself falling in love with the monegasque but she just refused to admit it. The press and the media had caught on that she may have finally gotten over Max and maybe even moved on with someone else as she kept talking about love as if it was a brand new experience to her. She was a better person, better than who she was or ever will be with him.

Charles handed her a bag when he got into the car and looked at her with a smile. "You didn't have to get me anything." she said holding the bag. "I know but I did so take it. I thought you could wear it out to the restaraunt I'm taking you to for dinner." Isla took a peak inside the bag and saw a gorgeous piece of clothing. "Wait, is this a dress?" she asked confused as to why there was only a shirt. "I thought you'd like it." he says grinning. Isla took the dress out and saw it has a gold neck piece which contrasted nicely with the black colour. "I love it." she muttered. Charles smiled, proud of himself as he drove into Isla's apartment car park. "So, you go and change into that and we'll go out for some dinner. Sound like a plan?" he asked walking with her. "Absolutely." she replied.

Isla pushed the door of her apartment through and walked to her bedroom, leaving Charles in the living room until she was ready. She slipped into the dress and honestly, she loved it even more. It hugged her figure and made her look sexy. She tossed her air over to one side and let it fall past her shoulders. She went to her wardrobe and grabbed a pair of gold heels and slipped them on too, before she clipped on some earrings and finished touching up her makeup. Damn, she looked good. Well, she did until she stated at herself a little longer in the mirror and started picking out the flaws she had. Her thighs had stretch marks plastered all around them, her hips were wider than what they were a year ago because of Lara. Nothing seemed to look good anymore. Another good thing ruined because of her thoughts. She couldn't have anything nice. She didn't want to go to dinner anymore. She took a breath in and decided quickly that she wanted to go to the club again instead.

She walked out to Charles holding a gold clutch and let out a quiet cough, grazing his attention. Charles set his eyes upon the Cuban beauty. His jaw dropped looking at her. "You look...beautiful." He said breathlessly. "Do you mind if we go to the club instead? I don't exactly want to show my....anything somewhere fancy." Charles furrowed his eyebrows. "What do you mean? You're gorgeous. What isn't to love?" he asked. Isla let out a shakey breath and looked upwards to prevent the tears from falling. "I mean, I have stretchmarks all over my thighs. I don't want people to see them." she admitted. Charles brought her closer and switched positions so she was leaning against her sofa. Charles fell to his knees and placed his hands on her thighs. "These stretch marks?" he asked. Isla nodded ashamed but her mind was dragged from her thoughts by the feeling of kisses being peppered all over her thighs. She looked down and saw Charles kissing her thighs. "What are you doing?" she asked confused. "I think they're beautiful because they're a part of you." he replied between kisses. "It's a bit weird though, no?" she chuckled.

"If I love them, why shouldn't you?" he asked. She couldn't find an answer. "Exactly. Love your imperfections. I love them." Isla blushed at his words. Her heart seemed to take flight. He just made her feel like the most special woman in the world and they weren't even official yet. "Do you still want to go to the club instead?" he asked standing up. Isla nodded slowly. "Well, we haven't been there in a while so why not?" he said walking out with her. "Wait, how about an Instagram picture? You look too good not to share." Isla nodded in agreement. She did look good. "Take a picture by the window." she said handing him her phone. She sat down on the window sill and posed as sexy as she possibly could. Charles liked his lips looking at her through the camera. "You look beautiful." He muttered, thinking she didn't hear. "Show me!" she said getting up and having a look. "I mean, the lighting is off but it will do. I wanna go clubbing!" Charles chuckled as he handed her back the phone. Isla posted the picture and left it at that.

that_singer_isla

Liked by user12, user007 & 660,105 others

that_singer_isla night out💋