0.02 She Loves Control

Isla applied some lipstick and that should be it for her look. Alyssa decided to bring the girl out clubbing like the good old days when they were younger and before Lara was born. Isla wore a beautiful black dress that hugged her figure but was comfortable and she could move in it so that was obviously a bonus. After organising how they'd get home and planning in advance, they were ready and out they weren't to the streeets of Monaco to party it up. She walked into the club as if she owned the place, with looks like that, she could have. She locked eyes with the DJ and smirked and as if this whole thing was scripted, her songs started playing.

Her hips swayed along to the beat of 'She Loves Control' almost grasping the attention of everyone in the room. Alyssa could only watch her friend as she absolutely slayed with every motion. Her actions made more and more men crave her taste, one of them being the man in the ferrari jacket from earlier today. He sat up in the VIP area with a drink in hand just watching her dance, focusing on every movement and made a bold move; to go down and get her attention. He made his way down the stairs not taking his eyes off her for a second. He pushed through the crowd, looking at her like a lion looking at its next meal. He of course knew who she was but he figured she wouldn't exactly care who he was, oh how wrong he was.

Isla felt a pair of eyes staring at her and turned around to look at who it was and there he stood, the guy from earlier still looking quite delicious. She smirked and curled here finger, tempting him to come closer. Giving into the temptation, the man walked over and placed his hands on her hips. "You're quite the dancer." He muttered in her ear. "Mmh, boring unless I have a dance partner." Isla replied boldly. The alcohol had both practically consumed them, they'd lost sight of everything they were and just fell into lust. She placed her hands on his shoulders and swung out of him, leettting the rhythm of the music control her body and move freely.

"She loves control, she wants it her way and all it takes is just one taste, you'd wanna give it up."

"So princesse, what's your name?" Isla shuddered at his low voice almost growling in her ear. "Isla Abascal." she said back. "How about you stranger?" she asked placing one of her hands on his chest now. "Charles Leclerc." Isla's eyes went a bit wider. "So you're the ferrari driver?" Charles nodded. "And you're the popstar, the one that dated Max Verstappen." Isla bit her lip. "Mmh, but I'm just a popstar tonight. No Max." Charles smiled and got even closer, neither of them thought it would even be possible. "How about we keep it no Max then?" Isla looked lustfully at Charles. He was irresistible. The way his hair was, his eyes, his cologne. It was all perfect. "Let's. Shall we get out of here then?" Before Charles could respond, Isla was pulled away by Alyssa. "Max is looking for you on the phone." she told Isla. Isla rolled her eyes and took the phone. "What is wrong now?" she asked a little agitated. "I need to go visit my dad. He says he needs me so can you come home please?" Isla clenched her jaw. The one time she actually goes out, she has to go home. "I'll be there in tne minutes." Isla turned back to see Charles. "Well Charlie boy, unfortunately I have to go but for your troubles and to keep you dreaming," she grabbed Charles' face and placed a soft kiss onto his cheek. "A lot more happens in my dreams." He said making her only imagine what he dreamt about. She bit her lip trying to hide her smile. "Well, I'll see you around then Charles Leclerc." Charles nodded. "You will Isla Abascal." He watched as she left the room leaving him by himself.

"You most certainly will..."