0.12 Shameless

WARNING: SMUT LIKE FUCKING STEAMY HOLY SHIT I NEED A BIBLE AND HOLY WATER ASAP!

Isla found herself backed up against the wall as Charles moved his hand up and down her sides to remove her shirt. "Charles." she moaned barely even able to stand anymore. "Jump." He muttered into her ear. Isla odibed by his command and jumped, wrapping her legs around Charles torso. She moved her head sideways to give Charles better access to her neck and let out soft moans as he kissed and sucked at her sweet spot. She didn't even realise they were on the bed now. Charles smirked at the lilac brusie he created on her neck and moved down to her cleavage. He watched her hungrily as she turned around on her knees and pushed herself against Charles. He groaned at the action and unzipped the dress halfway before getting her onto her back once more to take the dress off. She was driving him crazy, so crazy that before she could even take it off fully, he delved into her cleavage, leaving more lilac bruises marking her skin. He navigated his way around her black lace bra and sucked a few more love bites to her skin. Isla ran his hair through her fingers and hummed in response to his delicate touch. "You're delicious princesse." He growled. Charles slid his hands inside her panties and made his way to her entrance. He rubbed her clit between his fingers making her jerk beneath him. "Mmh, stop teasing." Isla managed to choke out. "Patience princesse, patience." He replied. Isla looked up at Charles frustrated. "Patience? I've been waiting since the conception of my first child for some action down there!"

Before she could say another word, Charles stuck two of his digits inside of her, causing a moan to erupt from within her. He started off at a slow pace, slowly building up the pace until she was practically begging for more. She felt some tension building up in her lower abdomen and let out some huffs. She was on the brink of her release and almost screamed when Charles took his fingers away. "You are fucking joking." she told him. "Ah, ah, ah. As I said princesse, patience." Isla shook her head in disbelief with a slight smirk on her lips. She watched as Charles' mouth wandered down further and stopped at where her dress left off. He did the honours of unzipping the dress and pulling it off her before tossing it to the side. He let out a huff of approval as he spotted the black panties hugging her waist. He looked up and winked at her. She could have fainted with that look. Charles boldly bit the fabric and pulled them down, making Isla even wetter. She groaned at the lack of attention to her clit which Charles chuckled at. He crawled back up and pressed kisses onto her lips. "Just a little longer princesse." He said between kisses. Isla wasn't willing to wait another second. She switched positions so she was on top now. Charles grunted as he felt his back fall onto the matress. "Excuse me princesse but-" Isla placed a finger over his lips. "You're excused now shush." she said fiddling with Charles' zipper. "It's my turn to tease." Charles gulped and sat back onto the pillows.

Isla opened up his boxers and out sprung his member. She smiled and looked between them both. "Please don't tease princesse." He begged. "Well since you asked nicely." she chuckled. Isla took out a little silver packet and ripped it with her teeth and finger tto reveal a condom. Shec placed it over Charles' member and pushed it down over his length with her hand. He groaned at the motion. "Princesse, you said no teasing." Isla bit her lip to hide her smile at Charles and climbed up past him to place two pillows between the headboard and the wall. Charles looked at her confused. "Just so we don't make too much noise." Charles chuckled and watched as she aligned herself with him. "Ready?" she asked. Charles placed his hands on her hips and nodded. She lowered herself and let his length fill her up. She managed to muffle the moan with her hand. She looked down at Charles who was looking up at her lustfully, those once green eyes now gone dark as if he was begging for her to start a pace. She rolled her hips forward to start off at a slow pace, Charles' hands on her hips helping her. Charles grunted at the feeling. "Ah- merde." he muttered under his breath. Isla's moans tumbled from her lips like a prayer.

Isla placed her hands onto Charles' chest for some support. Her eyes rolled back as she felt him in her. "F-fuck." she panted. Isla dug her fingernails into Charles' chest, almost drawing blood with how deep she was scratching. Charles groaned at thee mixture of pain and pleasure in his body. He watched as she rolled forward and back, her breasts still covered by the black bra. Charles tightened the grip on her hips and pushed her down a bit more, grinding away at each other. Isla moaned at the new found friction Charles had created and sped up a bit. She let her head fall back as the pleasure ran up through her body. She was absolutely fine with this pace until Charles managed to hit the spot and made her want to go even quicker. "Ah fuck, there." she choked out leaving marks on Charles' chest with her nails.

Isla felt her abdomen tightening as she continued on, getting ever so closer to her high. "Charles." she moaned. Charles grunted in response. "Tu es si sexy sur moi princesse." His French words tangled in her mind. Isla's eyes screwed shut as the pleasure filled her body. "Charles!" she nearly screamed as she hit her climax and slowed her pace down. She moved her hair over to one side and let out a final sigh but then she found herself back down at the bottom again. She opened her eyes and looked up at Charles who was ready to get back to it so he could finish too. He pushed in and started his own quick pace. Fresh from her own orgasm, Isla grabbed onto Charles' shoulders, leaving marks with her nails yet again. She felt another orgasm building up and Charles did too. "M-mas rápido! Te lo ruego." Charles didn't understand anything other than 'rapido'; faster. His pace became even faster giving them both the pleasure they desired. The sinful sounds of their moans, the creaking of the mattress and their bodies connecting filled the room. Isla felt Charles twitch inside her and Charles felt Isla's walls contracting around him, urging both to hit their climaxes soon. "Princesse." He groaned into her ear. His thrusts became sloppy, signalling that he was close. "Ah, Charles!" she screamed and with that, Charles trusted into her one last time, making both hit her orgasm. Charles' head fell onto the nape of Isla's neck, panting as he rode both of them through their orgasms. "Fucking hell. Where did you learn how to do that?" he asked. "You forget I have a baby Charles."