Prologue

Izuku [XXXXXXX] was born on a night with a cool breeze blowing through the air. The hospital where his parents were located had just gotten attacked by a terrorist attack and the young Izuku was lost from his parent's arms that night. The thing though was that his parents were not your average individuals in the world. World history did not go as one would think in a traditional world. In this world, there was still one great empire that ruled through a loving and kind family. This empire expanded across the entire South American continent and was ruled by the descendants of the royal family known as Westwin. This royal family lead the empire to become far more technologically advanced than the rest of the world and is the leading authority in many different fields. While the rest of the world was having problems due to quirks, the empire passed laws preventing discrimination against people with or without quirks. As such, it did not have a rough period like the rest of the world which allowed the country to pull even further in its technological advances.

The empire was saddened by the news when they heard the young prince was lost but were relieved to find out that he was still alive. The royal family had a method of knowing if their kin was still alive or not. This was due to an old technological creation that the royal family had made that placed a seal on the unborn child. This seal contained all of the basic information of the family and ancestral knowledge that was passed down from the family line. Once the seal was placed on the parent of the child, the seal automatically passed to the unborn child during pregnancy. This allowed them to know if the child was still living if they were not secured at the palace. As such, the royal family never gave up hope and had sent their agents across the world trying to find their child since the terrorist's quirk caused the child to be teleported away.

The empire did not fall into civil unrest like much of the world though since the royal family had no current heir. This was due to the fact that the empire knew rough times from its past and had created many systems to continue the empire even in the event that the Royal Family died out. This was due to an amazing council system that acted like a congress that represented all the regions of the empire. They would meet at all times to continue progressing the empire. To keep the council from becoming corrupt term limits were put into place and no one could break them due to it being set by the Royal Family. The council members also had to have their entire lives public in regards to their financial information and/or business deals. This was to ensure they were not being paid off by others to act in a different manner than what's in the public interest. There were many other methods that kept the council from being corrupted as well but this also applied to the royal family. They themselves declared all business deals that they made personally or that the family itself made to the council so that the people could ensure that they did not abuse their power. This system allowed the country to continue with checks and balances between the two branches and has had seldom disputes that had involved the third branch of the government which was the court systems. Each region had its own local court system but there was also a national court that would deal with any matters that rose to the highest levels and they have only made very few decisions. As such, they spend most of their time rotating in the courts of the different regions until they are called upon.

This government system with all the transparency allowed the country to stay stable even with the disturbing news of the lost heir since the queen could no longer bear children. The royal family bloodline was a unique one as well. The king this time wasn't actually the one born into the family but had married into it since the queen was an only child. However, only the one born into the blood would be the direct ruler since they are the ones that carry the unique bloodline. The ones that marry in would act as a supporting role in ruling the country but would still play an important role. The special thing about the family bloodline was that even a male child could give birth due to the family's bloodline. This bloodline allowed the direct male heirs to bear children if they found love with another male. No one knows how it happens or if it was the effect of a quirk long ago before the dawn of quirks itself but this was always a unique trait that the males born into the family would bear even if they weren't the heir. This is what saved the royal family once when around 5 generations ago the ruling family had died out due to an assassination on the family but the second born male child was still alive and carried the blood of the family. However, he was openly gay but the bloodline of the royal family allowed him to bear a child with his lover and continue the direct bloodline of the royal family.

As such, the public always kept their eyes open in the event that the royal heir was found by luck but it would be years later that they would find the heir, and the world would have shockwaves spread across it for the heir would lead the empire to a higher level of greatness. This is the story of Izuku Westwin who was found in Japan and returned to his homeland once the seal was broken. His heartbroken by those that betrayed him and treated him horribly but would go on to become a powerful leader of his empire and unlock his family's quirk through the royal family ritual that had sealed it in the first place to keep him alive due to its power.