Mom was always big on that company. It had items from wealthy muggle stores like Gucci or Chanel.

" Why there?" Draco questions. I look up at him and smile. He catches on. Blaise notices Draco's reaction and catches on as well. Blaise shakes his head and laughs while Draco gets up, grabs the keys and says " Well lets go then." I was surprised they were actually willing to do this. I get up in a rush and grab my black leather bag and put on my shoes. We walk out the door, passing the lobby and apparated to the location. Once we got near the location Blaise left to get a rental car while me and Draco walked up to the large store.
" Remember what I told you to do?" He asks
" yup," and with that we entered the store.

First we went out separate ways, looking at clothes and shoes and bags. I saw some shirts I liked and put them over my arm holding onto them. We looked like normal shoppers. As I looked around I noticed two securities at each entrance/exit and when I look up I see cameras connected to the ceiling. Touching the clothes, some I didn't even like and some I did. I looked down to see what I was already wearing. A body tight black dress with detailed tights. I look around to see if I could find something similar that I liked.

DRACO'S POV
Me and Syd went our separate ways for a moment. I was glad to have her as my partner in crime. Literally. I look around and see a leather book bag. It was nice so I grabbed it. I continued to look around and noticed a lot of boring shirts were hundreds and up. All this stuff was so over priced for the brand. Not that I couldn't afford but it was so dumb. I picked about three black shirts and then went over to look at ties and shoes. I saw a few rings through a clear glass. I was going to open it until I realized it was locked. I made sure no one was around and then looked back at the glass. " Alohamora" I whispered. The glass door unlocked and I slid it open sticking my hand in and pulled out the two rings I liked. I slip them both on and then close the glass. As I continue on I find some black dress shoes in my size. I pick them up and walk to find Sydney.

SYDNEY'S POV
I looked around finding different items I liked. Some dresses, shirts, and socks. Then I skip over to the accessory section. I bite my lip as I try on the sunglasses while looking in the mirror. They were nice so I removed the tag under my sweater and then put them into my bag.

I was looking at the jewelry and when I found a few necklaces I liked I did the same routine of taking off tags and putting the item into my pocket or bag. I gasped when I looked over to see the most beautiful ring. I bent down a little bit look at it clearer. " You wanna see it?" Said the worker that I hadn't seemed to notice since all my attention was on the ring. I nod still biting my lip while smiling. He pulled it out. It had beautiful emerald and ruby gems on it. There was a matte grey steal surrounding the gems with black lining into flowers around it. I turn it around to see that it was $2,636. I scrunch my brows and he lifts his and smirks. I knew that I wasn't going to pay for anything I grabbed but I couldn't take this. It was too hard. Plus something as gorgeous as this was something I didn't deserve.
The man made me uncomfortable with his deep stares, there was no way I could get away with it. " Oh sorry but no thanks," I say, he chuckles " yeah okay." I watch as he places the ring back into place behind the glass. I walk of back to look at the bags instead.

DRACO'S POV
When I looked around I saw Sydney looking at a ring. She looked as if she fell in love with it. The worker in front of her pulled it out and let her see it. She bit her lip to hold back smiling too much. Fuck she was beautiful. The way a strand of hair fell in front of her face and her hypnotizing eyes shine. She turned it around and immediately her facial expression changed. I was confused that's when I realized she was looking at the price tag. I assumed that she got nervous since he was right in front of her. She handed it back and he laughed. She walked off to see something else but she loved that ring. I wanted her to have it.