The time was 5:11 it was almost Time for the event to occur as Tsukasa said. He now walked up to horikita and started talking with her and started walking towards the hotel, and followed them. Even I was surprising to see he was acquainted with horikita, I also wanted to know about them.

Tsukasa was again looking at his watch for some reason, While he was talking with her.

"May I ask you something Tsukasa kun?"

"Sure ask me anything horikita san"

"Err, why do you keep checking your watch like that Tsukasa kun?"

"Oh, this? It because....."

He was again looking at his watch, tik tik tik tik, I took out my phone to check the time, 5:13 pm it's time now.

"I'm kira"

Snap.

He snapped his finger.

"Ayanokouji, suzune?"

A familiar voice called me and horikita. We turned towards the source of the voice to see a familiar boy and girl. The boy had black hair, he wore a black coat and white shirt and a black pant. The girl had purple hair tied in nun shape, they were none other than Horikita manabu and Tachibana .

I was surprised to see manabu here, I thought I might never see him ever again but it turns out I am lucky. On the other side horikita was happy and nervous. I finally understood why horikita will cry now.

"Ayanokouji I hope you are well, its a surprise to see you and horikita here"

He was also looked as surprised as the both of us. Horikita who was unable to believe her eyes finally decided to speak up.

"Nii san w-w-what a-a-are you doing here, with tachibana ?"

"Well I we here for a business meeting, I we are working in the same trading company, I am here to sigh a deal, why are you here suzune?"

Horikita unable to control herself ran and hugged her big brother. She started crying in her brothers arms. Looks like I lost the bet. I sighed and started walking towards the hotel, as I didn't wanted to disturb there reunion.

"Looks like Tsukasa went back while we were talking with manabu"I mumbled.

I wanted to check the appointed room for us, so I got on the elevato. I got of at the 5th floor,I started walking checking all the rooms on the floor when I suddenly heard a scream for help.

"Some Body Help Me!!!!!!!"

I rushed towards the scream which came from a room nearby. It was a girls room perhaps. I saw the room, the door was open so I knocked the door once and went inside to find the person screaming was hiyori.

"What happened hiyori!" I asked her.

Seeing hiyori ran and jumped on me, and due to the sudden movement of hiyori unable to balance myself I fell on the ground hiyori on top of me. Hiyori hugged me tightly, I could feel hiyori's breast touching to mine.

"What's wrong hiyori?" I asked.

If anyone sees us like this misunderstanding will be inevitable.

"Th-Th-That....... insect ov-over there!!" She said pointing behind her back.

It was a cockroach. I think hiyori is afraid of cockroaches. I wonder how a 4 star hotel like this have cockroaches despite all the cleaning done here?

"Oh, you are afraid of the cockroach hiyori??"

She nodded in response. The possible act to escape will be perhaps to kill it. I scanned my location in search of a weapon to kill it.

But there nothing nearby.  I could  abandon hiyori and find something and kill it. But itseems like with will be difficult to release myself for hiyori's grip.

I wonder from where do girls get this kind of power. Does these emotions like anger, jealous, fear cause a power boost within a human being? As per my research horikita becomes powerful when she is angry, kei becomes powerful when she is jealous and angry, hiyori on the other is powerful when afraid.

Wait why am I thinking about this now? I must get out of this situation fast.

"Hiyori! Would you move? I can't kill it if you don't let go of me"

"Kiyotaka kun, I am afraid to let go of you, please don't leave me!"

Someone familiar entered the room, it was ibuki.

"What the hell are you doing to shiina san, you pervert!?"

"Ibuki, you've got the wrong idea here"

I said pointing at the cockroach in front of us. By now she must have understood the situation,perhaps.

The cockroach changed its direction towards us and started crawling towards us. Hiyori started to scream again and hugging me tighter. 

"Ibuki san! Run away! Save yourself before it catches you!"

Hiyori pleaded Ibuki to run away, but I doubt Ibuki is afraid of anything but Ryuen. What did he do to take control over her?

"Well this is troublesome to watch"

Ibuki stepped forward and stamped the cockroach killing it. As I thought she is brave compared to other girls.

Hiyori finally let's go of me and stood up, and started bowing to me.

"I am so sorry kiyotaka kun!!!! Please forgive me!"

"Its okay, no need to worry about it hiyori"I replied.How scared can hiyori be? Well nothing can be done.

"Are you finished with your drama? This guy is pissing me of her" Ibuki asked hiyori.

"Ibuki san, kiyotaka kun has done nothing, please don't be angry"

"Is that so? Let's see now then?"

Ibuki took the dead cockroach from the ground at threw towards hiyori. The afraid hiyori screamed and jumped in my arms and again unable to balance we fell down.

Hiyori was below me and I was above her. We were looking at each others, when some familiar voices called me. It was honami and kei.

"Kiyotaka kun! May i as,What are you doing to shiina san?" Honami asked.

"Hehehe" creepy laugh by Kei.

"Well, umm...... Ah......"

"This pervert over here is forcing shiina over here so she screamed for help"ibuki added fuel to the fire.

I am going to die itseems. Kei was laughing creeply like sakayanagi. Looks like her yandere mode is activated, honami was angry, very angry.

"Hehehe, kiyotaka what you did is unforgivable! I will bestow divine punishment and free you from your life" kei said this with a murderous aura.

"Prepare yourself kiyotaka kun! We won't let you go" honami replied.

I am starting to wonder, am I powerful or my tools? But now I have to escape. Kei took out her cursed knife. And honami took out a pan. It looks like honami will try to hit me and kei will stab me thanks to ibuki.

I stood up, and turned towards the window and jumped out of the window. I didn't care that I was in the 5th floor, I had to escape death for now.

To be continued......?

Words count : 1736

Publish date : 15:01:2021