" Elaborate, please. "

Dream crossed his arms, leaning his weight in to one feet while the other took a step in front. His body was slanted, showing signs of being uncomfortable with the whole conversation.

" I don't need to, I've been through this enough times. " He answered, groaning at the growing irritation he felt towards everyone.

Tubbo on the other side was helped up by a close friend, Tommy. Who arrived along with Wilbur behind him, but the two of them seperated quite immediately. The blonde came to help his best friend, while the brunet came to disrupt the two who was now throwing low insults back at each other.

" I don't think fighting would unlock the answer to our questions. " Wilbur started while his arms was spread out on both his sides, using it to push Dream and Techno away from each other's throat. If this last any longer, only one will be left standing. " Calm yourselves. "

" I'am calm. " Dream huffed.

" Determine your definition of calm- "

" Techno, Dream, just listen to me for a minute. " Wilbur pressed his thumb on to their shoulders, sending them the first warning. Both men had shut their mouth in an instant. He sighed in relief. " I had a talk with Tubbo, he told me about an upcoming event by Schlatt and I have a plan. "

Suddenly, the air became silent, as if the world itself had synched with the current situation. Every little crickets, whistles of lovely birds and cracks of small sticks, rang through their ears like a loud constant bell. Everyone closed their mouths shut, hushing themself to listen for Wilbur's words, Tubbo especially.

" You're not serious, are you? "

___

" Oh, I'am serious. " Wilbur finally replied with a confident aura emitting from his figure. Technoblade glanced at him, mumbling a low " cringe " underneath his breath, earning a playful nudge from Tubbo. Although, the insult wasn't particularly directed to the one with the fluffy hair, it was more towards the blonde with furrowed eyebrows by the corner.

Tubbo's face enlightened with joy, specially now that he had someone to help him with an important task—Task?

" Dream, this is only for a day. All you need to do is act normal and mainly focus on my sister- well, not literally but you get me. " With a reassuring smile, Tubbo popped behind Technoblade with his arms behind him as he attempted to calm someone down.  Although, it only made it worse.

" I'm telling you right this instant, this is not going to be a good idea. "

Dream had the worst scowl a person had ever seen, he could almost be mistaken as a scary monster, ready to devour anyone who came in his sight. He was most definitely pissed, not liking the fact that he was being told, something that would truly surprise the past Wilbur Soot and Dream himself during the war between them.

" Drop the act, we all know you agreed to this and not just Wilbur forcing you. " Technoblade chimed in with a laugh that he truly enjoyed, as he loved to mess with the green man's temper.

Dream would never let an argument pass without him having the last words, but unfortunately, luck was nowhere near his side as he failed to return a comeback to Techno's mockery. After all, his words were true, but he'd never admit it– of course. Wilbur arranged a plan, specifically to regain the upper hand between him and Schlatt. But he had some help with one surprising ally he made after all, Dream.

" Act Normal, don't let any of them suspect you as for you. The least thing we want to happen here is for any of you to be caught, this will either put us in danger or everyone else back in Manburg. " Wilbur explained one last time, reminding Dream and Tubbo of the plan before he sets them off. " Never tell them your real name, Dream. "