Chapter 17

(Time skip!)

50 days huh? That's what Aizawa told me, I was finally being freed. His shadow confronts me, why is he here? 

"Hey Asuki." 

So he's not going to threaten me again? This could just be an act, but it is very believable. If what I said to L earlier are the beginning of confinement is right, then that means Light was Kira, this seems to make sense, but how could you just forget killing hundreds of people?

A car pulls up, Mr. Yagami, and Misa Amane.

I knew that we would all be released, but together, in the same car?

My thigh was squished up against Light's, and why were we wearing handcuffs?

"L has concluded that you, Light Yagami and Misa Amane, are Kira and the second Kira."

Is he serious? Why would he put me in a car with them? This doesn't make sense.

"You're being taken to your execution." 

We all shrieked, execution?!

"Dad, I'm not Kira!" Light exclaimed.

"How could you lead your own son to this?!" Misa screamed.

My jaw was wide open, and not a single sound escaped. The car sits still alone, there's no facility or anything of sorts to be seen. Mr. Yagami pulls out a gun, and directs it to Light.

"First, I'm going to shoot Light, then myself. I have no reason to kill Misa, soon she'll be found, and be taken to the real execution."

"Even if Light is Kira, he's still your son!" 

"If criminals continue dying after you are both executed, L has promised to kill himself, and has arranged for Asuki to be sent back to H/C.

I couldn't breathe, I was in so much shock I couldn't even move my fingers to fidget.

Everyone here will be killed, possibly L too. He's not this type of person, usually he doesn't jump to conclusions, and gains all the evidence before making a decision. 

"Dad, I'm not Kira!" Mr. Yagami pulls the trigger, Light's still alive.

"Oh thank god." He sighs.

"I did what you told me to Ryuzaki, and we're all still alive." He looks into a camera, that looks into the back of the car.

The three of us are still in shock, and confused as to what just happened. L was watching the whole thing?

"Thank you Mr. Yagami, if Misa Amane was the second Kira, she would have killed you before you shot Light. As for now, I'm still suspicious of the both of you. Misa Amane will be put under surveillance. Light and Asuki will be with me 24/7. Together we will catch Kira."