Chapter 14

-Your POV-

This was the only option, I don't care that I'll be confined, I just need to get out of here, away from Light. 

"You really want to be confined Asuki??" Matsuda asks with concern.

"It's best, I-I can't stand being on the case right now." I look at L and I hope he understood what I meant by that.

"I..I really don't want to do this Asuki. You'd be helpful to us if you could watch over Light and Amane, but I will confine you." 

He looked saddened, now I'm beginning to regret my choices. 

"Under one condition, will this confinement...help you?" 

He understood, he knew what I wanted.

"Yes."

"Okay, your confinement will be different, you'll be alerted of what's happening with the case, and have your cell phone on at all times."

Matsuda puts handcuffs on Light, he's about to do the same to me,

"Matsuda! Stop. Let me talk to her first."

My face heats up, 

"I promise to get you out of this mess." He whispers to me. 

"I...love you." Those words, he's never said that to me before, my heart flutters.

I hug him, probably too tight, 

"Thank you Ryuzaki."

Light and I are both blindfolded for a short amount of time. being walked to whatever cell we'll be in. He leans closer to me, 

"You know Y/N L/N, my plan will work."

How does he know my real name?! L's never used my real name in front of Light... No, stop overthinking this, he is Kira. I can't look shocked, this will only make him want to kill me more.

 "Your cell, Light." From the voice I can tell it's Aizawa. We only walk a few steps to get to mine.

"And Asuki..." 

This cell was quite luxurious for a cell. I bet L had a saying in this. I have a lot of time in here, a lot of time to think. 

-L's POV-

I flicked through each screen, Misa Amane, Light Yagami, Soichiro Yagami, and Asuki. 

So it seems I have lost a few valuable minds to work with.