Chapter 6

-Your POV-

This isn't just a normal tennis match is it? No, it isn't, L has a plan. Oh, I see, it must be to test how Light plays, and if it relates to Kira's moves. As L has said,

'Kira is childish and hates losing'.

The ball goes flying from each end of the court to the other, until it's come to an end.

Without a doubt, Light won, and he tried hard to win. This just makes him look more suspicious, what is he planning?

The three of us are sat together in a coffee shop, L and I on one side, and Light on the other.

This feeling always flutters around when I'm with L, but never mind that. I notice that he's fidgeting with his bare feet underneath the table.

"Light, may I test your deductive skills?" L says, taking out three notes.

"Sure, why not."

"These are three suicide notes from prisoners before they died of heart attacks, notice anything? Asuki, you look too."

"Well, it appears that these form to say, 'L do you know, gods of death love apples?'" 

"Asuki?" Light and L look towards me. I have a bad feeling about Light.

"W-well-" Light cuts me off.

"You sure are quiet aren't you?" He smirks.

"Just because she's a little shy doesn't mean she isn't a great detective." L says.

I fidget with my fingers, why was this case so difficult? L clearly notices, and gets me out of talking. 

"Well Light, these were actually four letters, but you didn't consider that. These actually read 'L do you know? Gods of death who love apples, have red hands.'

This one is clearly fake, this is a test.

-Light's POV-

He got me, Ryuga, Ryuzaki, L. Whoever this guy is, he's better than I thought. There's no need to worry though, I'm sure Asuki  will be helpful to me.

-A/N-

Hey this is the author, I decided that adding Mr. Yagami's heart attack scene would be irrelevant, so please remember that he's in the hospital, unrecovered.