Chapter 11

L hasn't talked to me about what happened with Light yesterday, but it's clear he's suspicious. 

As Light wanted, L and I headed to school. Light was walking with a girl, then he told her to leave once he spotted us.

"Hey Light." L says in a somewhat cheerful tone. "How's it going?" He went back to his normal monotone voice.

"Ryuga, Asuki, I didn't expect you guys to be here!" 

-Light's POV-

Why are they here? Did she tell L about what happened? No, she wouldn't have. 

-Your POV-

"Well you said you'd like us back here, and college isn't bad as long as it doesn't get us killed."

Light laughs, "Yeah, and I always have interesting conversations with you two."

"I've already alerted the entire task force and everyone else that if I die within the next few days, you are Kira."

"Light, there you are!" 

This voice sounds familiar, as the woman approaches Light, I know who she is, Misa-Misa? I love her! But, why is she here?

-Light's POV-

Misa, you idiot! Wait. I've won! Misa can see Ryuga's and Asuki's real names! Oh you two, it was a mistake coming here today. 

-Your POV-

"Hi! I'm Light's girlfriend, Misa Amane."

"I'm Hideki Ryuga."

"Asuki Sato."

I couldn't believe my eyes. One of my idols, was dating my enemy?! Wait, she must be the second Kira. I had to remain calm, but this is crazy!

"Hideki Ryuga?" Misa asked, confused. 

"Y-yeah, just like the pop star!" 

Light held Misa and stood in front of her. 

L chuckled, "Light, you are one lucky guy." 

"I've been a huge fan since the March issue of 'Eighteen'"! L and I stumbled back as we realised we said that in unison. 

Misa and Light laughed, 

"You guys are so cute!" Misa exclaimed. 

I blushed, and, L did too! 

Misa's manager dragged her away. 

"Well, I'll be back, see you guys in class!" Light walks away, and so do we. 

L pulled out a ringing phone from his pocket, but it's not his... 

"Hello?" 

I turned around to see Light on the phone too, Misa! L why would you take her phone? I can barely hear what's going on.

"Is that you Light? I guess someone must of dropped this phone in all of the commotion earlier on." L responds. 

Light walks up to us, "I can give it back to her."

We walk away once again, but then another phone rings.

"It's actually my phone this time. Yes, yes, okay."

He hangs up and turns to Light.

"Light, Misa Amane has been apprehended of being the second Kira."