"Scott you started to change" I heard Stiles say a bit quieter.

"From anger. But it was more than that. It was liek the angrier I got the stronger I felt" I heard Scott say between breaths.

"So Dereks right it is anger" Stiles agreed.

"I can't be around Allison" Scott concluded.

Stiles looked down at his friend,"Just because she makes you happy?"

"No because she makes me weak" I don't think Jackson heard the conversation so I kept it quiet. The 2 of them then headed into the locker room, Jackson then went in after them. I'd noticed that he looked really warm and sweaty when we'd been talking but I didn't quite know what was wrong with him. He'd had red eyes with a pale face and it looked like he was sick. I decided to leave him to it while I went to find Lydia but then the bell rang so I found myself headed to economics. I took a seat in front of Stiles while Scott and Allison said just beside us.

"Hey" Allison said as she took her seat.

"Hey" Scott replied. I could hear the awkwardness in his voice and after hearing his conversation with Stiles earlier I was quite intrigued to know what was going on.

Interrupting my thoughts Allison began to speak again,"I haven't seen you all day"

"Uh yeah.I've been super busy"

"When are you gonna get your phone fixed. I feel like i'm totally disconnected from you" The girl asked. I felt bad for Allison, she was one of my bestfriends and Scott wasn't being fair to her.

"Uhh soon, real soon" He told her.

"I changed lab partners by the way" She informed him.

"Oh to who?" Scott asked her.

Allison looked at him as thought he was stupid, "To you Dummy" She said with a smile.

"Me? I mean are you sure?"

"Yeah" The girl said with a nod that as though she screamed the word 'duh' she looked to the side before continuing. "This way I have an excuse to bring you home and study"

"Oh" Scott said looking to the floor.

"You don't mind do you?" Allison said with the smile disappearing from her face. I turned around to look at Stiles and whispered to him.

"Are we witnessing Scott McCall destroy yet another relationship?"

He looked to the 2 of them before nodding his head, "Probably"

"I just... I don't wanna bring your grade down" Scott told her. Making their friends spin back around to eavesdrop once again.

"Well, I mean maybe I can bring your grade up" She said trying to reason with him. I seen Stiles roll his eyes beside Allison. "Come to my place tonight. 8:30?"

"Tonight?" Scott said glancing to Stiles for a split second.

Allison nodded. "8:30"

Just then a Coach Finstock slammed a book down onto the table causing a large thud which made the class look in his direction. "Let's settle down. Let's start with a quick summary of last nights reading. Greenberg out your hand down everybody knows you did the reading...how about McCall"

"What?" Scott said looking up to the teacher in surprise.

"The reading" Coach deadpanned.

"Last nights reading?" Scott said his eyes growing wide.

"How about the reading of The Gettysburg Address?"Coah said in a dull tone.

"What?" Scott asked, not gathering it was a joke.