"This. It is believed that La Bete was finally trapped and killed by a renown hunter, who claimed his wife and four children were the first to fall prey to the creature" Allison scanned the book as she left a pause while me and Lydia looked to one another in confusion. "His name was Argent"Allison finished.

"Your ancestors killed a big wolf. So what?" Lydia asked looking to her friend.

"Not just a big wolf l, take a look at this picture" Allison held up the book to show a picture of a talk s creature with red eyes and a large black body. "What does it look like to you?" Lydia looked very closely as though she was scared and I looked to her in concern.

"Lydia?" Allison asked.

"You good?" I asked tapping my friend on the shoulder.

"Lydia"

"It likes like a big wolf. See you in history" She said with a smug smile before she stood up and left the table.

"What do you think Dani?" Allison asked turning to me.

I studied the picture closely. "Personally, it looks unreal" I said before closing the lid on my bottle. Allison then put the book down and she liked across the canteen to Scott who was weirdly, hiding behind a book for some odd reason.

"Scott. Scott wait" Allison said picking up her book as she went after Stiles and Scott who were now speed walking out the cafeteria and into the hallway. I ran after Allison as she made her way after Svitt who quickly ran into the boys locker room. "Hey scott!...Scott?" She said as she reached the door which was now shut. Allison then walked away but I remained where I was. I looked to see Allison halfway down the hall before I opened the door to the boys locker room.

"always your problem?" I said looking to Scott who stood with his back against the wall.

"Nothing" He said quickly. A bit too quickly to be normal.

"Well stop treating Allison like crap you idiot! What did she do to make you avoid her exactly?" I said as I looked at him in annoyance defending my friend.

Scott looked to the ground. "I'm not avoiding her"

"Yes Scott because turning around going the opposite way from her, ignoring her when she shouts after you, and running away from her is being a great boyfriend huh? You gotta get your priorities straight" I told him as I walked out the door straight into Jackson who looked between me and the boys locker room door.

"You know what I don't even wanna know" He said as the 2 of us walked down the hall.

"Long story I was defending Allison" I informed him.

"Thank god" Jackson said in relief. That's when Dani realised what he had meant before she slapped him in the back of the head .

"The hell?" Jackson said as the siblings made their way outside.

The 2 of them continued their conversation having a laugh but then they reached the lacrosse field where scott stood with his wrists were duck taped together while Stiles had his lacrosse stick shooting balls at his friend. Jackson and myself stopped to watch from the side laughing at the 2 boys from behind the bleachers.

"What on earth" I said laughing.

"Ah son of a b*tch!" Scott said loudly as one ball hit his shoulder hard.

"You know I think my aim is actually improving." Stiles said with a small smile.

"I wonder why" Scott said not finding the humour.

"Ah-bu-bu. Don't get angry" Stiles warned him.

Stiles continued to strike balls at his friend as Jackson stood beside his sister shaking his head with a smile. Scott then went to the ground breathing heavily while a beeping sound came from the phone stiles held. Scott then ripped his hands apart from the duck tape and clutched the ground. Me and Jackson shared a look as we continued to watch the scene. But then Scott rolled onto his back.