"For our first match we'll have!!!" She yelled as she spun the wheel. It went round and round and landed on~~

Obstacle course race.

Midoryia chuckled, this first round would be a literal free breeze.
"Get ready. On your marks.
Get ready.

GO!!!" Present mic screamed. Midoryia floated up into the air, giving everyone a head start. He wasn't too worried about it.

"Off to a string start! Shoto Todoroki, Endeavor's son is in a current first place as Katsuki Bakugo follows behind!!!" Present mic screamed. 

Midoryia let a grin slip through his lips as he began to fly at a very high speed.

He zoomed through the tunnel and found people fighting the robot. He zoomed passed it, leaving a strong gust following with him.

He passed Todoroki and Bakugo by a land slide as he saw the next obstacle coming up.

It was just a large put with mini platforms.
He flew over it as well, leaving more strong gusts following behind.

"Oh what's this?!! Izuku Midoryia takes a strong lead!!!" Present mic screamed.

Other than Aizawa, Present mic was the second person that didn't care that Midoryia was a quirkless guy from before. He treated every one the same.
Screaming at them.

Bakugo growled under his breath as he saw Midoryia zoom by wearing the smuggest grin possible.
The next obstacle was a mine field.

Midoryia couldn't bother to do anything so he flew past it as well, several meters ahead of everyone else.

He made it to the finish line with minutes to spare.

"IZUKU MIDORYIA IS OUR FIRST PLACE WINNER!!!!" present mic shouted, the entire crowd cheering.

"God I hope they aren't watching, I just used my quirk..." Midoryia thought to himself as he waited on everyone else to come.

Soon Todoroki came zooming in with Bakugo on his tail. They both bit their lips as they saw Midoryia waiting there ever so smugly without breaking a single sweat. While they were covered in scuff marks and dirt from fighting within the race Midoryia sat there looking clean as ever.

"Dang it! We let him win this danged first round. Too bad he won't be winning the next one, no matter what" Bakugo thought to himself.

Soon everyone else began to come in and their places were all announced.
Bakugo came in 3rd, Todoroki 2nd, and Midoryia 1st.

"For the next round we'll be having!!!!" Midnight screeched as the wheel spun.

"Calvary battle!!! Get into teams of 2-4 people and try to steal the bands off of other people's heads! Everyone has a different amount of points assigned the number 1 spot having!!

10 million points!!!" Midnight cheered.

Midoryia felt everyone's eyes land on him amongst the point announcement, though he wasn't too worried.

"The lowest amount of points starting at 5 and going up by 5! Anyone can win this!" She continued.

"FORM YOUR TEAMS!!!" present mic cut her off. Everyone gave Midoryia a smug glare as they all wouldn't pair with him.

Midoryia approached midnight and informed him on the situation.
"If you want to, due to the circumstances I heard you were in...
With UA.
I'll allow you to work alone if you want to, since you're able to fly you aren't allowed to touch the ground." She whispered.

Midoryia nodded his head in agreement as he tied on his band smugly.

"Due to unforseen reasons Izuku Midoryia will be doing this calvary alone! Let's see how he keeps his edge without anyone helping him!!" She screamed.

Disappointed sighs escaped class 1-A. They wanted him to be forced out of the game but that clearly wasn't happening.

"All I have to do is protect my own band and I'll win, that's much easier than having to actually work." Midoryia thought to himself as he floated off the ground.

"Get ready!!! Anddddd GOOOO!" present mic shouted.
Everyone went storming after Midoryia, Midoryia chuckled as he only flew up higher and higher.

Bakugo went exploding towards him and Tokoyami sent dark shadow to fight him as well. Sero tried to shoot down Midoryia but that wasn't working too well for him.

Midoryia had made sure to securely tie the band to make sure it didn't fall of as he flew. Though it could still be pulled off if enough force was exerted, Midoryia didn't want to cheat after all.

Dark shadow was beginning to gain on Midoryia, so Midoryia being Midoryia used Bakugo for his own help.
He directed Bakugo towards dark shadow by changing the direction of his flying, the light of the explosions stopped dark shadow sending him back down.

Midoryia made sure to be staying within the boundaries of the ground while In the air as Bakugo chased him around with explosions.

Midoryia chuckled as he began to shapeshift into Bakugo, he had a plan.
"Look at me.
I look exactly like you.

The only difference is~ I'm much stronger" Midoryia laughed sending himself flying at Bakugo like a bullet. Bakugo didn't have time to react as he was confused by the sudden shapeshift.

Midoryia punched his gut sending Bakugo flying to the ground.
Midoryia melted back into his original shape and continued to float around.

The rest on the ground gave up on trying to get Midoryia, they figured it'd be a waste of time.

"Izuku Midoryia stays strong with the 10 million points!! After changing his shape to look like Katsuki Bakugo he shot him down like a bullet!!" Present mic shouted.

As Midoryia relaxed in the air he forgot to watch out for his band.
Monoma snuck up and stole it from him, using someone's quirk from class  1-B.

"You won't be staying in this match much longer~" he hummed as he fell back down to the ground.

Midoryia turned into dark smoke and sent himself shooting at Monoma. Monoma was surprised at the sudden change of shape as he saw 2 peering red eyes through the smoke come charging at him with no way of escape. Midoryia teleported behind him and snatched it back along with all of his other points JUST before the round ended.

"Izuku Midoryia wins first place this round!" Present mic cheered.
Midoryia smirked at he looked at Monoma's angry face.

He put the bands up and happily floated up to his seat.
There was a time interval before the 3rd and final round.

Midoryia took it as some time to rest, though he wasn't too tired.

"And for our 3rd round!!! A 1v1 between the 10 that passed!!!" Midnight shouted.

A board was put up if who everyone was going to fight and how they were going to move up.

Midoryia's first round was against a specific sleep deprived purple head with quite a phenomenal quirk.

Hitoshi Shinsou.