Wish you were here*

*Really Short Chapter! Obito thoughts travel to his old teammate and sexual stuff happens in his head lmao. Obito is insecure :(

I apologize in advance for writing this*

_____

Kakashi...
His old teammate. The cocky asshole who honestly had every right to be. Kakashi was smart, a talented ninja, and was interesting and cool without trying. Obito never stopped thinking about how Kakashi was doing or what he was doing ever since he woke up and surprisingly wasn't dead. With Obito completely healed and Madara now dead, Obito could see Kakashi now. He was powerful enough to leave and he could go see him. What was stopping him?

It was the thought of rejection. That he'd reject Obito and call him disgusting. His scarred face, limbs that weren't his. What would he say about what Obito has become? His disfigured form?

But still...Obito never stopped thinking about Kakashi. His gray silky hair, his face he always kept masked. How Obito wanted to unmask him and kiss his what he knew to be his beautiful face...

He longed for his touch and his voice. His voice that could melt him, and build him back up just to break him again. What am I thinking, Kakashi never saw me that way and never will. Especially like this.

His relatively reasonable thoughts in the daytime couldn't stop his dreams in the nighttime. Dirty words spoken in Kakashi's voice that were never actually said could turn Obito on like a switch. He was a teenager after all but this was just ridiculous. His dreams getting further and further every time. Obito wanting to explode out of pure sexual frustration.

"I missed you." Kakashi would say as he undressed Obito. With light kisses trailing down from his face to his neck and collarbone. Obito's shirt would be off, and in his fantasy he'd be perfect, scarless and actually have his own arm to touch every inch of his lovers body.

Obito would say nothing and Kakashi's hands would roam wherever they wanted. Over his chest, or to caress his face. Then even grab Obito's crotch as he continued his array of kisses. Kakashi would deeply kiss Obito on the lips, inserting his tongue into the others mouth, causing a desperate moan from Obito. Wanting more.

Kakashi would be satisfied and have a stupid smirk on his face at Obito's lust filled eyes and his desperate need for Kakashi to go further. He'd give it to him. Make him writhe and scream under his touch. Scream his name.

"Obito...you're so desperate aren't you?" Kakashi asked his smirk could be heard in his voice the teasing was so much and Obito just knew he wouldn't stop.

"Yes. Kakashi...please." Obito was not above begging he knew Kakashi would just love it. He'd love seeing Obito beg like a fucking whore. "Just fuck me already."

"So impatient. Hmm someone's gonna have to teach you some manners." Kakashi would use the back of his hand and gently slide it down Obito's face, he'd bite his ear and get a surprised shudder from Obito and continue.
Kakashi would take off Obito's pants, Obito's dick already half hard from all of the ministrations. Kakashi grabbed Obito's crotch harshly making Obito gasp out.

"Fuck!" Obito shouted as his hand went up and down his own member pretending it was Kakashi in his head. The fantasy just was so vivid in his head he couldn't explain it but he knew this was exactly how it would play out if it were real.

Kakashi's lips would move to the tip encasing it and Obito would shudder at the sensation. Never before experiencing it. Totally different from doing it in yourself but he was doing it on himself. It was contradictory.

Kakashi would move up and down, over and over. Obito looked and saw Kakashi looking at him, he would in turn close his eyes out of sheer embarrassment. Why does he have so much goddamn confidence?

Obito shook and would feel himself getting close but then Kakashi would get off of him.

"Hey!" Obito would shout, but Kakashi would only smile at him, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand, and undoing his pants making Obito watch in awe and anticipation.

His huge dick is supposed to go inside...Obito thought and he was sure if he was scared of if that idea just turned him on more. Yeah it was both.

He could visualize it. He could feel Kakashi's hands all over him. But it wasn't real and Obito knew it but it was just so hard when he could feel it. Obito didn't stop touching himself until he came. Then there was an empty feeling once again wishing to be held in Kakashi's arms. He'd never like me like this though, Obito thought as he was painfully aware of the limbs that weren't his, and his face marred by that boulder. Sometimes he wished he just died there like he thought he would.

If only you were here with me Kakashi.
______