He looked up, blinking innocently at the alter.

Agust wrapped his arms around Jimin so the little boy wouldn't fall off. "I..."

Jimin's eyes flicked down to the alters lips, leaning closer.

"You know, I always kiss on the second date." He whispered, and smiled when he saw Agust's cheeks redden almost instantly.

"P-Pink, I-"

Jimin pouted his lips, asking for permission without words.

Agust forgot about everything else, only focused on this moment.

He hesitantly cupped Jimin's cheeks, leaning in slowly.

Jimin beamed beautifully, meeting Agust halfway, their lips softly pressing together.

Something like sparking electricity exploded inside the alter as soon as Jimin's soft lips touched his own, making his toes curl.

He pulled back a little too abruptly, nearly falling off the swing, and Jimin giggled at him, biting his nail as he looked at Agust.

"How was that?" He asked.

Even though the kiss was so short, Agust felt breathless. His eyes were wide open and his heart was hammering away. His mind was cloudy, overwhelmed by a pink haze called Jimin.

Forgetting words, he managed a jerky nod.

Jimin chuckled, feeling happy Agust was so affected by their first kiss.

He sighed, leaning against the strong alter again. "I just...want to be enough for you. I don't mean to take RM's place, but...I want to fill that hole in your heart, if you'll let me."

Agust shook his head to clear it. "Of course you're enough, Pink. More than enough. And it means the world to me that you trust me like that to look after you. You...you are my world."

Jimin clapped his hands with a happy squeal. "Really?! That's so sweet!"

He grabbed Agust's face, surprising the alter, and kissed him again, a little harder than before.

"Mmph!" Agust was shocked by the surprising strength behind the tiny pinkette, his fingers slipping from the swing chains and he fell backwards.

Jimin landed on top of him with a little "oof!", and quickly looked the boy over. "Are you okay? You broke my fall." He laughed.

Agust didn't care his jacket was getting dirty or that his head hurt. He grabbed Jimin's shoulders and stared at the boy who was sitting on him so cutely.

"Pink...thank you."

Jimin hummed. "Anything for you, Agustie."

He got off the boy and helped him up, brushing the dirt and leaves off his jacket for him. "So, can we finish our date?"

"Of course, Jimin. Anything for you."

-

Namjoon bit his nail anxiously, staring at the blank wall of the least used guest bedroom. He was in the corner on the bed, his knees drawn up to his chest and his arm wrapped around them.

All he could think about was different scenarios, where things played out differently. Different reactions, different words said, different actions taken.

It was pointless, what was done was done and there was no changing it, and he was just making himself feel sicker and sicker, but he couldn't do anything else.

Suga would probably hate him, Yoonji wouldn't think he was a good man any more, and Yoonie probably wouldn't want him to be his cutest Namjoonie anymore.