Chapter 2

🎶 Songs of Chapter:
Body Rock by Fifth Harmony
Teenage Dream by Katy Perry
Baby by Justin Bieber
Next to You by Chris Brown featuring Justin Bieber
Best Day of My Life by American Authors

Austin's POV

"Austin, honey wake up!" someone shook me crazily.

Can I just have like five more minutes?

I decided to open my eyes not wanting to be rude. When I opened my eyes, I just saw my mom standing over me with the hugest smile I've ever seen on her face.

What's going on?

"H-" "Austin guess what?!" my mom interrupts me. "Uhhh, what?" I ask. "I just got a call from a record producer from Republic Records! A man, who's name is Rocco, wants to meet you and sign you! Austin, this is your chance!" my mom says on the verge of tears.

What?!

My dreams are finally coming true

All that hard work and dedication really hit it off

I'm proud of myself

I smile so big my face starts hurting.

Ouch

I smile a little less, and ask, "When do we go meet this guy?" "Tomorrow," she answers.

Tomorrow

But what about AC, Robert, and Zach?

"But what about AC, Robert, and Zach?" I ask. "Honey, I'm sure they'll understand. After all, they were trying to help you achieve your dreams," she points out.

True

But, I'll miss them

"Alright, I'll meet him tomorrow," I answer. "Great, I'll go tell him," my mom walked out the door.

Dreams do come true

Becky's POV

"Rebbeca Gomez to the front office please, Rebbeca Gomez to the front office thank you," the intercom went on.

What did I do wrong?

"Rebbeca, go ahead and take your things and go ahead and go to the front office," my teacher says.

Okay then

I guess I'm going to the front office

I grab my bag, and walk out the door. I walk through the halls and make it to the office.

"Hello, you must be Rebbeca, they're waiting for you in there," she points to the side of her. "Gracias señora," I walk into where she pointed.

Who's they?

I walk in and see my familia and some random people.

"Uhh, hi," I greet awkwardly. "You're the Rebbeca Gomez," the random person smiles.

Creepy

Touching but creepy

(A/N: It's from SpongeBob 😂😂😏🗿)

"Yeah, I'm Rebbeca Gomez," I reply. "And I'm Dr. Luke from Sony Music Entertainment. I saw what you can do Becky, it's amazing. I was wondering if I could maybe sign you to Sony Music Entertainment? With your parents permission of course," Dr. Luke asks.