Chapter 3: Fight

Lucas POV

I was called in by the royal knight of the emperor for some reason to have a tea in the afternoon with the princess.

I hesitantly agreed since I'm just so bored. There was nothing to do. I decided to have fun a bit.

Once I teleported in to the palace, I saw the princess.
I had to admit that she looked pretty with her shimmering blonde hair, and her eyes even more beautiful than any jewels you could ever find.

Of course, I snapped out of it.

I heard the rumors that the princess was quiet and timid. That she longed for the emperor's love, but never got it.

I agreed with the others that it must be pathetic to be the princess.

I also heard that she rarely smiles.

However, all those rumors contradicted with what I saw.

The princess was smiling brightly at the royal knight and her maid, which I think was called Lily?

Anyways, not only that, but the princess didn't seem to be THAT quiet. In fact, she seemed to be fierce, and talkative.

It all surprised me. From her beauty, to her behavior.

But what caught my attention the most was her mana.

Her mana was acting strange. I've never seen anyone's mana flowed like that.

Also, her mind seemed to be a lot older than her age, which when i last saw her, wasn't like that.

She's definitely an interesting one.

-----------

Athy's POV

After the afternoon to with the dumba-

After the afternoon tea, I decided to get some fresh air, so now here I am exploring the whole place by myself.

I looked at the beautiful leaves dancing around as the wind blew against me.

Maybe this isn't so bad after all..

After moments of thinking, I decided to learn swordsmanship, you know, in case I have to go against Claude.

I also wanted to learn magic, the most basic ones like making counterfeit gold, and teleporting.

I then realized that I would have to approach 2 people that I absolutely hate.

The young warlock, and Claude.

I sighed in defeat. I had no choice but to force myself to do so. It's for my own safety.

In the middle of thinking my own escape plan, I bumped into the back of someone.

"Ah.." I backed away, my nose stinging.

After the pain relieved a bit, I looked up to see...

Claude.

I could feel my face turning pale every second I stared at him.

I then snapped out of it.

"B-blessing upon the Obelian e-empire." I bowed.

"So you lost your memories?" Claude didn't even looked at me.

"Yeah." I reluctantly said.

"Since when did you become so informal?" Clause finally looked at me, but with a look of disgust.

"I apologize, your majesty."

Claude seemed to have been shocked a bit. I don't know why, nor do I care either.