I found myself on the other side of the building, looking up at Mickey Alteiri. The sound of bustling reporters had faded away and were replaced by the ambience of college students.

"Hey, sweets, you doing all right?" Mickey's hand lowered down from my forearm to my elbow, drawing me close. "You looked like a deer in headlights back there."

"Yeah, I'm good," I clutched my books close to my chest. "Thanks for that."

"No problem, I've always got your back, sweets," He grinned, now satisfied to know I was okay.

Something about Mickey was that he was flirty type; and upon first glance he seeemed to enjoy my presence. He made that clear despite my relationship with Randy.

It pissed him off to no end but Mickey didn't care, and honestly, pissed-off-jealous Randy became super-sexy-hot-boyfriend Randy.

Besides, Mickey will never be anything more than a friend. No matter how much he might remind me of a certain someone.

"Three hundred people watched and nobody did anything because they thought it was a publicity stunt, for christ sakes," Sidney's voice sounded loud and clear above the conversations of college students.

Mickey and I turned to see Randy walking alongside her, causing us to trail behind.

"And it would have been a good one too," Randy said in a shitty British accent.

"It's starting again, Randy."

"It's not," he continued in the accent, "A lot of shit happens at the movies. People get robbed, shot, maimed, murdered. Multiplexes are very dangerous places to be these days."

"Yeah and you are in extreme denial."

"You should be, too. This has nothing to do with us," Randy said normally.

"What does (Y/n) think of this?"

"Think of what?" I finally interjected.

"A guy in a ghost mask hacked up two people in a movie theater-" Mickey answered.

"Telling our life story!" Sidney said.

I froze, "I- ...They what? At the Stab premiere?" Sidney nodded but Randy rolled his eyes.

"It's a coincidence."

"You know what happened in Woodsboro, Randy... You can't ignore it."

"I know, Sid. I don't want to go back there again. Can't we just go back to our pseudo-quasi happy existence?"

Before Sidney could answer we were all interrupted by Derek, Sidney's boyfriend, "Hey, Sid. I've been looking everywhere. I heard you weren't in class."

Derek pulled Sidney away from the three of us and I gripped onto Randy's arm, unsure of the new information I had received. He pulled me against his chest and kissed the top of my head.

"It'll be alright, this has nothing to do with us," Randy repeated to me.

"What if it does? This is a little too freaky-deaky to be a coincidence..."

"We have no way of telling..." He sighed as we followed close behind Derek and Sidney. "Shit like this happens all the time."

"I don't know, Randy, it's not adding up..." I said. "What if..."

"Don't."

"But it could be him," I whined. "You can't avoid this now, I'm not insane. And don't tell me that's a fucking coincidence too, I'm sick of it."

Randy gripped onto my shoulders and turned me to face him, "I'm not saying that, dear, but you said it yourself. You aren't sure."

I bit my lip and tapped my foot anxiously to prevent the words to spill out but it was too late. "I've seen him more than once... I've- ... I keep seeing him."

"What?"

"He's in my dreams, yes, but I know I've seen him in real life. Everywhere. Day and night I see his face... not to mention the constant feeling of being watched."

"You didn't tell me!" Randy glared, his grip tightening on my shoulders.

"I'm sorry, who?" Mickey spoke up, who had been walking alongside us still, and apparently listening in.

I whipped my head towards him and bit my lip once more. Beyond Randy and my aunt, I hadn't told anyone else about my sightings. "Stu Macher."

"Your ex?" Mickey laughed with raised eyebrows, "As in the guy that started this whole shabang?"

"He didn't start it," Randy said in a low voice. He folded his arms in discontent. "He was too much of an imbecile to even come up with a massacre."

Mickey ignored Randy and went on, "He survived right? And you said you've seen him? ...Recently?"

I nodded but Randy managed to interject, "She thinks she's seen him. We're not sure."

"Yikes, that sounds scary, (Y/n)..." Mickey stepped forward and wrapped an arm around my body. "If it's true and if he's behind all of this-"

"Doubt it," Randy muttered.

"You've got me here to protect you, sweets."

Randy hummed in annoyance and pulled me away from Mickey. I kept my eyes trained on the ground.

It was starting again, Sidney was right about that, not even Randy could debunk it. But the possibility of Stu running the works behind these recent murders was a horrifying thought.