Kabanata 49

49

Being with her was never easy. It was difficult because of the fact that she loathes my family. Hindi ko alam ang mga salitang maaari kong bitiwan sa harap niya dahil baka magalit siya kapag narinig ang tungkol sa pamilya ko. It wasn't easy being with her not because she's hard to love, but because the situation is in chaos.

Ngunit kahit ganoon, hindi sumagi sa isip ko ang bitiwan siya kahit na isang beses. Nahihirapan ako sa mga nangyayari ngunit kapag nakikita ko siya, dumadali ang lahat. Lalo akong naliliwanagan. Lalo kong nalalaman ang mga dapat kong gawin.

She makes everyting so easy. And no matter how hard it takes, I will never leave. I am her fighter in this war, and I will fight for her until the end.

"Atlas, I am not worth the risk. I will be your downfall if you continue this."

I wiped her tears away. Yumuko siya habang lumuluha at pinaglalaruan ang mga daliri niya. Umiling ako saka hinawakan ang magkabila niyang pisngi.

Liliana Allysia is worth the risk. She was and still worth the risk. She is worth everything.

"You're my beautiful downfall, then.." I whispered. "For you, I'll risk it all."

I lifted her chin to make her look at me. I want her beautiful green eyes to look at me. I want a sight to her soul. And she needs to know that I am sure about this. I will fight for her.

"I wouldn't be anywhere in this world without you."

I kissed her like it was the last time. I savoured her soft lips against mine. Gumapang ang kamay ko sa maliit niyang baywang at ang kaniya sa batok ko. I closed my eyes and felt her emotions in that kiss. She's pouring it all on me. And I wanna accept it all.

Wala sa sarili akong napangiti habang pinagmamasdan ang maganda niyang mukha habang naka-unan sa braso ko. Her arm were on my stomach. I silently chuckled and let my fingers run through her hair. She moaned a little and hugged me tighter.

"Pambawi sa turon."

She laughed and turned to hug me. Mahina akong natawa saka niyakap siya pabalik. She requested turon from me last time but I failed to give it to her. Ang simpleng ginawa ko ngayon ay ang pambawi ko. It's just blankets and pillows inside the tent I made. Sa loob ay nilagyan ko ng maliit na mesa at projector para sa pelikulang gusto niyang panoorin. I hoped that she likes it and she did. She was so happy with it.

"Come on, Atlas. This isn't needed. You're good for a first timer!"

I shrugged. "I know.."

"Uh huh? Para saan pala ito?" Natatawa niyang tanong.

She raised her brows and looked at me. Her wavy hair is still in ponytail. I removed her black coat and loosen the sleeves of her white button down shirt a little bit. I held her hand and kissed the back of it.

"I wanna date you."

"This is so childish!" She exclaimed. "I love it, though."

Allysia was never hard to please. She appreciated every single thing I do. Kahit na hindi niya nagustuhan ang turong ginawa ko ay pinuri niya pa rin ako. Nakakahiya mang aminin pero, hindi talaga ako para sa kusina. Ally is much better than me in every way. And I'm so proud of it.

She was still sleeping when kuya called me. I know it's a bad news so I didn't want to answer it, but I was left with no choice. Kailangan ko ang lahat ng impormasyon, kahit gaano pa kaliit

"She's still on the move. She scheduled a presscon the next day. Hindi ko alam kung anong mga sasabihin niya."

I inhaled a deep breath and glanced at her who is now sleeping on my bed. Hinilot ko ang sentido ko saka tumalikod. I stared at the glass window as Ayden spoke.