Kabanata 46

This and the next chapters are Atlas' point of view. Ten chapters of Allysia is equals to one chapter for Atlas. Happy reading!

46

I was holding her hand the whole time until we reached our house. She looked immaculate wearing her mother's wedding dress. Her smile was angelic as I kissed her hand again. Mahina siyang natawa saka hinawakan ang pisngi ko.

"Welcome to the family, Allysia.." mama welcomed her. "Nadagdagan na ako ng isa pang anak na babae."

She kissed my wife on the cheek and hugged her. Ngumiti ako sa aking ina saka yumakap din sa kaniya. What she did for us was hard for her. She testified against her husband and my father, but she did it because it is what's right.

"Thank you, mama." I whispered.

I let go of her hand as she walked towards Anastasia and Elianna. Yumakap siya sa dalawang iyon habang tinapik naman ni Kuya Aziel ang balikat ko. Her parents are also here. Umiyak pa ang kaniyang nanay nang makausap ni mama.

I never thought we will end like this. Ni sa hinagap ay hindi ko naisip na kami pa rin ang dulo. I completely lost my hope for our love. Nawala ang lahat ng pag-asang natitira sa akin noong nakalaya siya nang mabasa ko ang sulat na ipinabigay niya kay mama. I nearly lose my mind with her words. I couldn't understand how she's saying that she loves me but she's leaving and wants me to find someone else. She clearly knew I cannot do that! Ni sa panaginip ay hindi ko siya kayang palitan!

I watched her as she laughed and shook her head. Naramdaman niya yata ang pagtitig ko kaya bumaling sa akin. She raised her brows and teasingly smiled. This woman really knows how to make me lose control.

We tasted wine after dinner. Ang mga magulang ni Allysia ay tumungo na sa guest room dahil kailangan nang magpahinga ni tatay. Kuya Aziel, Ayden, Asia, Elianna, and mama were in the salas with us. Ang mga kaibigan ni Ally ay nauna na ring umuwi.

Ayden was laughing at mama when she got drunk. Naglabas pa siya ng alak at inaya kaming uminom. Anastasia gladly drink with her. Si Elianna ay humindi dahil hindi naman siya umiinom. My wife tasted it but she didn't like it so she ended up giving it to me instead.

"To my son, Ayden.. Alam kong marami akong pagkukulang sa 'yo, anak. I didn't fight for you enough. Hindi kita naipaglaban sa lola mo dahil sa sarili kong kahihiyan."

Nawala ang pagtawa ni kuya nang banggitin iyon ni mama nang biglaan. She's crying now. Ayden cleared his throat at looked away. Natahimik ako at hindi na siya inasar sa bagay na iyon. It is a really sensitive topic for him.

Ally glanced at me and smiled. Ngumiti ako saka hinalikan ang pisngi niya. Elianna smiled at us and looked down. Mama continued crying as Kuya Aziel tried to hush her. She still gets emotional when she's drunk.

The lights were dimmed in the salas. Pero, kahit na ganoon, I can still see how beautiful my wife is. Pumangalumbaba ako sa counter saka tinitigan lang siya. She was still wearing the flower crown I made for her.

It still feels unreal. She's unreal. She married me today and she confessed her love to me. She vowed to stay and never leave me until the end. I still can't handle her words.

I admit that it was hard for me. Masakit ang mamili kung sinong kakampihan ko sa dalawa. Kung siya ba o ang pamilya ko. Nang malaman ko ang nangyari kay papa, hindi ko alam kung anong gagawin. Our men told us that he was robbed and killed by Lilibeth Zamora. Of course, I didn't believe it because I know Ally's mother! She would not do something like that!

I wanted to prove their innocence but all of the evidences were pointing at them. Hindi ko malaman kung paano patutunayan. Hindi ko alam kung saan magsisimula. I lost everything I have when she went to me and begged me to free her mother. Wala akong nagawa, kinailangan ko ng oras at panahon dahil mahal ko rin ng ama ko, pero naniniwala ako sa kanila. I was ready to face and tell her that I'm on her side after thinking but I was already late.