"What did you do Klaus?" Stefan managed to say as he was holding onto one of his brothers arms

"I thought you were daggered" The older Salvatore said through gritted teeth, desperately holding his brother...

I couldn't speak... I couldn't even move.

THIRD PERSON POV
"Oh my god" Elena threw her hand over her mouth, when her eyes laid upon the blonde woman that was now in a small puddle of blood...

"What is it 'Lena" Damon called out , this time it was easier to speak as Leo's anger turned to sadness.

"I...I killed her" Klaus wiped the tear forming in his eye...

"What?" Stefan's mouth fell open "wha... why?"

The youngest Salvatore fell to his knees... trying to process what was actually happening...

"I didn't know she was..." Klaus started "I..."

"Get out" Leo sniffled "Get. Out." He repeated before standing to his feet.

"She's my siste..." Klaus tried to speak

"Your sister who you killed" Leo spat "now leave"

"Leo ..." Stefan made sure one of his hands stayed on his brothers shoulder

"I'm okay Stefan!" He snapped

LEOS POV
I've never felt pain like this. Never.
Once I finally let my anger subside, all I could feel was pain, unbearable pain. "She's...gone" My voice was shaking and I could hardly speak as I crawled my way next to Rebekah's body... "it's all my fault..."

"It's not your fault , Leo" Elena moved beside me...

"Yes it is" I closed my eyes , feeling the tears roll down my cheek ... "I should never have left her"

The room was now rid of Klaus...

Both Stefan and Damon looked at each other... "we need to do something" Stefan mouthed silently

"What the hell are we supposed to do?!" Damon mouthed back , still silent.

"I... I can't believe it" My tears were streaming as I took one of Rebekah's cold hands in mine... placing a soft kiss on the back of it... her human, warm touch had now disappeared.

"Leo... you're going to be okay" Elena tried soothing me as she turned my head to face her, "listen to me okay..."

"I'm... I'm never going to be okay , Elena" I said quietly ...

Damon crouched to my other side and put an arm around my shoulder, "Leo, this is going to hurt like a bitch for..."

"You don't understand" I snap, moving my eyes back on to Rebekah, her glowing cheeks were now a shade of pale white... "I can't live without her!"

Stefan stayed silent, but I could almost hear him thinking... "Leo, this will get better, okay?"

Nothing is ever going to be better. I know what I have to do...there's only one thing that will make this pain go away. "I have to turn it off"

 "I have to turn it off"