"Necessities a woman needs." I answered and Nonna let out a heartfelt laugh as Leo placed the suitcase near the drawer, placing my bag on the bed. Nonna looked at Leo with a intense stare.

"Okay, Okay Ana, no need to give me the Italian stare of death." He said, and he walked out.

"See you later Ev." He said, sending me a wink before leaving. I sat down on the bed, the soft mattress and sheets engulfing me.

"Evie." Nonna said, sitting down next to me. I looked at her.

"I want you to know that you are officially part of this family and I don't want you to feel as if you aren't welcomed, because you are, and just know, I will help you with your little boy or girl anytime." She said, and I exhaled.

"I just feel bad, I don't want you to spend your time and money on me." I said and she smiled.

"I spend my entire day watching italian soap operas and cooking, as my precious husband decided to not let me clean. A baby will just make my life more exciting." She said, and I laughed. I heard a knock at the door, and she looked at me.

"It's open." I said, and my nonno came in.

"I hope I'm not bothering?"

"You aren't." I said, and stood up. My nonno came up to me, smiling.

"How are you Evie? Would you like something to eat or drink?"

"Jace I already asked her, and she said no." Nonna said, and I ran my hand through my hair.

"Actually I'm super jet lagged, is it okay if I take a nap?" I asked and my nonna laughed.

"You don't have to ask to do anything Evie, our home is your home, but I would love to have a small discussion when you do wake up." She said, and I looked at her confused.

"A discussion about what?"

"The past...and the future." She answered, and I looked at her confused while her and my nonno walked out of my room. I grabbed my bag, putting it on the floor.

I took the throw pillows off, quickly getting into the bed. I wrapped myself in the sheets, and in a few short minutes, I felt sleep overtake me in a temporary bliss.

"Did you know that I can't stop thinking about you?" He asked, his hands running down my body, and quickly I looked away.

"G-Get away from me Erich."

"No." He whispered, his hand now going to my cheek, caressing it. I slapped his hand away, and suddenly his hand went to my throat.

"Don't slap my hand away, babe."

"Why shouldn't I?"

"Because you'll end up like Cindy." He whispered, and I quickly felt my eyes go wide as his hand went down, going to my thigh.

"You act as if you didn't enjoy the night we fucked."

"You drugged me."

"You opened your mouth."

"Doesn't mean I wanted you to shove a pill down my throat."

"You're saying you didn't enjoy it?" He asked, and my eyes went wide as his hand slipped into my sweatpants, grabbing the hem of my underwear.

"I remember the entire night..."

"Erich please..." I let out, and he started rubbing my clit.

"You were on your knees for me..."

"E-"

I shot up from the bed, gasping as I started breathing in and out.

Oh my god..d-did I just have a sex dream? O-Or a nightmare? Or a f-flashback? what the fuck was that?!

Beads of sweats were on my forehead, and an overwhelming heat was surrounding me, stressing me out.

I got out of bed, going to my suitcase. I opened it, grabbing a black tank top with my baggy jeans.

I grabbed my huge zip up sweatshirt, throwing it on i case it was cold. I grabbed a pair of white ankle socks, throwing them on.

I threw my black high top converse over my feet, throwing my hair into a messy ponytail.

I walked down the stairs, seeing my nonna and my nonno sitting on the couch, both drinking a glass of wine.

"Ah! Evie, honey, how do you feel?"

How do I feel after having a sex dream about my baby daddy?

"Great."

A/N
Is it really a double chapter if Ifs posted at 12:30 am lol? Hope you all enjoyed tho!-Julia♥︎♥︎♥︎