Champagne and Cocaine.

{I HAVE A NEW ACCOUNT sepiasbeauty PLEASE GO FOLLOW IT}

Please vote and comment, thank you all.

WARNING:This chapter is smutty, and includes hard drugs, for example, cocaine. Please read at your own risk. Thank you all.

Evie's pov
Before I knew it, Erich and I were making out in the back of a cab.

Not only were we making out, but his hot and veiny hands trailed all over my body miraculously, exploring all of me, sending me into a lustful bliss.

He threw me out of the cab, and we both ran into his apartment complex, immediately going to the elevator. I tried to balance myself on these stupid ass fucking heels.

I tried to keep my head not spinning as the elevator opened, and Erich pushed me in, immediately closing the doors.

He pinned my small body against the metal walls of the elevator, his mouth exploring mine as I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling his hair aggressively.

He let out a sexy groan as the elevator dinged. I pulled us out, and he opened the door to his apartment.

He pulled me inside, slamming the door shut. He smashed his lips onto mine, and quickly enough he threw me over his shoulder, me immediately letting out a yelp.

"PUT ME DOWN."

"No." Erich said and smacked my ass, making me let out another yelp.

He started going upstairs, and I felt him start placing kisses on the back of my thighs, making me start to slightly hum, trying to cover my moans.

Quickly enough, I was placed on a bed, Erich almost immediately going to a cupboard. I was too busy trying to catch my breath as he brought out a bunch of circular pills. He sat down on the chair which faced the bed.

"Get up, and strip for me." He said and my eyes went wide. I got up, and quickly enough, flashbacks of three years ago started invading my head, which I ignored.

I slowly took off my dress, Erich eyes watching me as he slowly turned the pills into dust. He grabbed a 100$ dollar bill, rolling it up, and snorting the powder.

I started running my hands down my body, Erich leaning comfortably against the chair, watching with fascination and lust. The bulge in his pants was growing quickly, and was very hard to ignore.

I slowly took off my thong, and exhaled lightly as I put it on top of dress, which was on the floor. Erich chuckled, getting up and walking to the cupboard again, this time pulling out a bottle of expensive looking champagne.

He went up to me, and quickly I felt myself get nervous as he shoved me harshly into the bed, getting on top of me. He took off his shirt, my eyes going wide as I stared at his toned chest and abs.

"Open." He said, and threw something into my mouth.

I was having a hard time swallowing whatever the hell he gave me, but then he opened the champagne bottle, pouring some into my mouth, some landing on the bed. I exhaled harshly, as the temperature of the liquid was fucking freezing.

"I didn't like that." I said, and he chuckled.

"Liar." He whispered, then brought the champagne bottle to his lips, chugging quickly. I ran my hands down his abs as he suddenly poured the insanely cold champagne all over my chest and my breasts.

He suddenly threw the champagne bottle on the floor, me hearing the rough shattering of the glass.

His lips immediately went to my collarbone, sucking and licking up the champagne.