Sprained ankle.

{I HAVE A NEW ACCOUNT sepiasbeauty PLEASE GO FOLLOW IT}

Please vote, comment, and read the a/n. Long chapter ahead, so brace yourself mg loves♥︎♥︎♥︎

Evie's pov
I blinked a few times, and looked straight, seeing a white ceiling, which was different from my tan ceiling. I blinked again, but it was still white.

Huh?

I quickly shot up from the bed, and let out a small yelp as I saw the gorgeous room I was sleeping in. I looked around, and my eyes went wide.

Champagne glass shattered. Pills on a table. My clothes and heels on the floor. I was completely naked...and there was a male beside me..

OH MY FUCKING GOD...

I looked at the male more closely, realizing who it was. I quickly covered my mouth to try to cover the screams that were threatening to come out of my mouth.

Erich Maxwell Blunt...

I immediately shot up from the bed, and ran to my clothes. I grabbed my thong, putting it on, immediately throwing on my dress with it. I tried putting on my heels, but my feet hurt a lot...

I was walking out, when I heard a groan come out from the bed, and I didn't even turn around as I went to the door.

I tried opening it, but it was not opening.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I started pulling on the door, when suddenly I heard a extremely sexy chuckle from the side of the room.

I turned around, seeing Erich Maxwell Blunt leaning him against the headboard, staring at me in amusement.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked, and I stared at my heels which were in my hand.

"M-My home, I don't want to stay here." I let out, and he got up from the bed, completely naked, going to a door in his room.

He put on a pair of briefs and sweatpants. I looked around, trying to keep my eyes on anything but him.

I heard his feet walking against the marble floor, and I felt his hand grab my jaw, forcing me to look at him.

"Do you remember last night?" He asked, and the flashbacks started flooding back, of him doing sexual shit to me and forcing me to use illegal drugs. I swallowed, shaking my head no.

"Use your words darling."

"N-No, I don't."

"Good." He said and let go of my jaw, walking to another cupboard. He took out a key, opening the door.

"Now get the fuck out."

Don't have to tell me twice.

I ran out the door, running down the stairs, when suddenly I felt a unbelievable pain in my ankle, making me fall face first on the stairs.

"FUCK." I screamed out, and Erich walked to me, walking down the stairs.

"What the hell?"

"I-I just sprained my ankle." I let out, and he exhaled. He chuckled.

"This must be an excuse just to st-"

"Listen to me you narcissistic fucker, I just sprained my ankle and I can't fucking walk, so can you do me a fucking favor and drive me to my friends house?" I let out, and his eyebrows went wide, him letting out a small smirk.