Preparation.

{I HAVE A NEW ACCOUNT sepiasbeauty PLEASE GO FOLLOW IT}

Vote, comment, read the a/n♥︎

Evie's pov
"No, Layla." I said and she frowned while holding up the piece of fabric.

To another person, that might be a dress, but to me, it looked like a piece of fabric..and it also reminded me of the dresses my foster parents forced me into.

"Evie please?" She asked, and I scanned over the piece of fabric.

It was a strapless black, with spaghetti straps. It stopped mid thigh, and it had a very small slit, exposing my right thigh. It had a built in bra, and it also very tight looking.

I looked at Layla, who had a pleading look in her eyes. I groaned heavily as I grabbed it.

"You owe me." I muttered and she squealed annoyingly as I walked into the bathroom.

I closed the door, and threw off my clothes when suddenly the door opened, Layla throwing me a thong.

"NO, LAYLA NO."

"PLEASE EVIE." She yelled and I opened the door, peaking my head out.

"You know I don't wear stuff like this, especially because it reminds me of you know..." I trailed off, and she frowned.

"Evie it's been almost three years since that happened." She said, and I sighed.

She didn't understand.

"Fine, but I swear if something happens toni-"

"Nothing will happen Evie, I promise." She said and I nodded. I went back into the bathroom, taking off my undergarments. I stared at myself in the mirror.

I mean..I don't know?

I wouldn't say I had a nice body, but it wasn't bad.

I had slender shoulders, and b-cup breasts. I have a medium sized waist, decent hips, and a fairly nice ass. I had long legs, and thick thighs.

I also had stretch marks, cellulite, hip dips, and a lot of scars on my body. They were small, but they said a thousand words to me.

Each one reminded me of my past, and reminded me of what happened.

I slowly put the thong on, and put the dress on. I honestly felt great, which is something I haven't felt in awhile. I walked out, and Layla immediately grinned.

"You're literally so hot." She said and motioned for me to sit down at her vanity, which I did.

Layla decided it was time for us to have a 'girls night', which I hated, because it usually went this way.

1.We would go and immediately she would get wasted while I sipped on a Cosmopolitan.

2.While Layla got wasted, she would grab the most decent looking guy near her and make out with him.

3.I would have to pull her off, tell the guy to piss off, and take her back to apartment where she would completely pass out on her bed while I slept in the guest room.

I just hated it.

Layla started fixing my face, grabbing random makeup bottles and spewing a little on a brush or a beauty blender.

I didn't do makeup often, as I couldn't afford to buy it myself, so if I did have somewhere to go, I borrowed Layla's or went bare.

She smiled while dabbing something on my face. I kept my eyes closed, and she sighed.

"Evie...I think you should go crazy tonight."

"What?"

"I think you should get wasted, and fuck some dude!"

"Layla have you lost your fucking mind?"

"EVIE." She exclaimed and I opened my eyes, staring into her beautiful hazel ones.

"I understand what you went through was traumatic, and It's totally fine to stay away from men, but it's been three years, I think you should get out and have fun." She said, and I looked up at her, sighing heavily.

"F-Fine, I'll try to get out tonight." I muttered, and she kissed both of my cheeks, going back to doing my makeup happily.

"Hey Layla, what club are we going to tonight?"

"It's called Venoirs, I'm good friends with the owners sister, so I got us in with VIP." She said, and I smiled.

"Great, so does that mean we're meeting a bunch of alcoholic assholes?"

"No, We're meeting a bunch of rich alcoholic assholes, there's a difference babe." She said and I chuckled lightly as Layla told me to shut up since I was 'ruining her masterpiece'.

Her words, not mine.

Erich's pov
"How do I look?" I asked Jackson, who was too busy typing away on his phone. I ran my hands over the leather of my jacket, and Jackson groaned.

"Can we go yet?"

"No." I said and walked into my bathroom. I grabbed my cologne, pressing the sprayer and spraying it on my neck, wrists, and just a few sprays all over me.

I started checking myself in the mirror, staring at myself.

Damn, Am I hot as hell..

I walked back out, Jackson staring at me with a bored expression in his face.

"How do I look?" I asked and he rolled his eyes.

"You look sexy and beautiful, now can we go?" He asked and I shot him the finger and I grabbed my wallet.

I checked and made sure I had all my cards and an extra condom in there. I stuck it in my pants, and looked at Jackson.

"Let's go."

"FINALLY!" He exclaimed and I chuckled lightly as we walked out of my room, going downstairs. I saw Annalise and the maids talking quietly.

"You guys can all leave, I'm heading out anyways." I said to them, and they didn't say anything, Annalise just nodding. Jackson and I walked out the door, into his white range rover.

"God? Did you have to get white? We look like a gay couple." I said and he chuckled.

"Don't act as if you wouldn't be excited as fuck to date me, I'm hot as hell." He said and I scoffed, pulling out my phone. I saw a few messages from Ivana, which I ignored.

"Yeah, sure, now drive." I spat and he turned the car on, driving to Venoirs, the club we were going to tonight.

"Do you want to get laid tonight?"

"Probably not, unless there's a drop dead gorgeous girl there."

"Hah, if there's a drop dead gorgeous girl there, she'll be going to me." He said and I smirked as I stared out the window, seeing a huge line outside the club, which had a bunch of colorful lights and the loud sound of dancing and music already, even though it was barely 11 pm.

"Trust me man, they all fall for me." I said and Jackson rolled his eyes.

"Fucking narcissist." He muttered as he parked, and I smirked even wider.

Damn fucking right.

A/N
MERRY XMAS (If you celebrate) YOU GORGEOUS PEOPLE! I love you all so so so so much! Hope you all had a great Christmas, and if don't celebrate, then I hope you had a great day! I'm so grateful and unconditionally thankful for all of you. Thank you all for being here for me and enjoying my stupidly written and corny books lmao, I love you all!-Julia♥︎♥︎♥︎