{ Chapter One : One Shots }

Start from the beginning

"W-what?" Olivia struggled to speak, as she leaned against the wall.

"We didn't know what happened till we woke up the next morning! I'm sorry! We were drunk and it never happened before and it will never happen again!" Amanda cried.

"No." Olivia whimpered, as Amanda tried to step forward and hug her again.

"Please-"

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" Olivia yelled.

Amanda quickly turned on the elevator before slamming her hands against the button that opened the doors.

She quickly walked towards the squadroom as her heart pounded in her chest.

"Rollins, where is my old lady?" Elliot asked awkwardly. Their friendship had been super strained since the night they slept together, and Amanda knew that it would never be the same.

"She knows." Amanda whimpered before quickly turning around and heading back out of the squadroom. She knew that she couldn't be there or anywhere near the friend she hurt so badly.

///

Amanda had just put her son, Jimmy, down for the night when someone asked to be buzzed up. She allowed them into the building before answering the door once someone knocked on it.

"Liv." Amanda choked out.

"Were you lying to me? To cover for Elliot?" Olivia spoke. Her voice lost almost all emotion and her face was pale.

"What? No."

"So you really slept with my husband?"

"I didn't mean too, Liv. I swear."

"You didn't mean too? Then why did you let it happen?!" Olivia cried.

"I was so drunk, Liv. I swear that if booze wasn't apart of this messy fucking equation... then I would have never slept with him. We were just friends. We aren't even that anymore because we both feel so bad... We regretted it as soon as we woke up, but we didn't know what to do."

"You hurt me, Mandy. You slept with my husband."

"I'm sorry, Liv. I hate myself for what I did..."

"I don't think that I can ever forgive you." Olivia whispered.

"I get that... it's going to suck losing you forever... not being able to see you or the kids. Jimmy is-"

"Don't try and make me feel bad, Amanda. Not after what you did." Olivia snapped.

"Olivia, what I did was wrong. What Elliot and I did together was wrong. We feel horrible for it, but you need to understand that we didn't do this intentionally. I can't even remember anything after him offering to take me home."

"I have to forgive him. We have four kids that need both of their parents. So you have gotta just take this all. You have gotta leave us alone." Olivia whispered.

Amanda looked at her friend with wide eyes before biting her lip.

"Are you telling me to move away?"

"Go back to Atlanta and stay there... just don't sleep with married men. Again."

///

Amanda hated that Olivia blamed her for everything. That she didn't seem to understand that the drunken night that Amanda and Elliot had shared wouldn't have happened if they hadn't been drunk. They never had feelings for each other, so it was strictly an accident. A mistake.

Amanda knew that she didn't have another choice, so she started to make arrangements to move back to Atlanta.

"I told you to leave." Olivia growled as soon as she walked into the squadroom. Amanda was cleaning off her desk and planned on leaving within the week. She couldn't just leave on a whim now that Jimmy was around. She had to plan more for the sake of her son.