Chapter 21: His For The Taking

Start from the beginning

"You did this to yourself," she snapped glaring down at me before looking to Liam, her gaze instantly softening.

"Come to my room instead," she offered trying to take his free hand the hung are his sides.

He snatched it away from her before saying, "Out."

"But Liam," she began coming closer.

His hand swung out, making contact with her high cheekbones. The sound of the slap echoed throughout the room over my heavy breathing and sobs.

"Out I said," he repeated.

She nodded, looking at the floor, tail between her legs as she made her way to the door.

"Tonight," she called once she got there, her voice now meek and timid.

"We'll see," Liam replied, looking back at her. "No leave us, or it'll be a for sure no!"

The door slammed behind her, leaving my legs bound to the table, all of Liam's attention now on me.

"Wh-why don't you go with her," I stammered. "She clearly loves you. Why wo-won't you just gowith her?"

He snickered and bent down close to my face.

"Because I don't want her. I want you my doll," he said and smiled wildly.

His hand still gripped my arms above my head, but he stepped back to peer down at my exposed crotch. The ropes pulling my legs tightly out, to the point I thought they would pop out from their joints.

"Such a pretty little pussy," he cooed letting his finger run from my opening, up my lips, and to my clit where he began to rub soft sensual circles. "Usually I don't use this language, I find it often quite revolting, but what other world can I use when you are stretched out before me like a good little slut."

My tears intensified, my ragged breaths intermingling with my cries.

"Please stop," I begged in between sobs.

"Here I was trying to make it nice for you and you don't even appreciate it," he growled. "Fine then."

He dislodged his belt and used it to bind my arms to the table. After he quickly popped the bottom of his pants lose and lowered his zipper before pulling his pants down and off his body leaning him in only his boxers. His erection strained against the fabric.

"No," I screamed moving my body against the table. My ankles rubbing against the restraints s, chaffing my skin as I did. My wrists pounded from the lack of blood that was coming to them.

"It didn't have to come to this, but if you want to treat me like this I will treat you like nothing more than a whore," he told me as he pulled his boxers off, his large erection springing free and pointing towards me.

He moved his body between my legs once more. His dick laying against my opening, slightly rubbing up and down against me.

"Just remember," he said coming close and whispering in my ear. "You made me do this," and with that he thrusted into me hard, filling every inch of me, boring his way deep into me.

A cry of pain left my throat at the intensity of his entry.

"My dear," he said with a small laugh. "It looks like you may even be a little wet for me." He stroked his finger up and down me as he pounded into me, hitting the back of me with each thrust. "See you do want me."

I closed my eyes, waiting for the attack to end, but a sting came to my cheek then. I opened my eyes to see Liam's hand returning to his body.

"Keep your eyes open Evie," he growled beginning to move wildly inside me. "You're mine, you'll always be mine. Every inch of you is mine. I'm going to fill you up with me and you will keep it in you until I say, a constant reminder that I am always with you. I am going to make love to you over and over again until you break, until you realize your love for me. Understand Evie."

I tried to close my eyes once more, to disappear from this moment, but another slap befell my other cheek.

"You feel so amazing," Liam groaned grasping my breast, fondling it, toying with my nipple between his fingers as he continued vigorously thrusting into my sensitive center.

"Would you look at this," he laughed, "getting wetter for me doll, walls clenching, are you going to cum for me? Please cum for me," he continued as he began to stroke my clit in the same motion he was fucking me.

I hated my body. I hated that it let him in. I hated that it liked the feel of him inside me. I hated my brain for being unable to turn off the signals to my body and not distinguish the difference between rape and sex.

"There you got doll," he panted beginning to stroke me harder. "I can feel it coming. Give it to me sweetheart," as he thrust into the perfect spot.

I stifled my moan as my walls clenched around him, hot pleasure filling my core and spreading throughout my body, the feeling of disgust soon following after.

"That's my good girl," he told me as he bent down to kiss my lips, letting his tongue dance over my dead ones. It didn't seem to bother him one bit.

He gripped onto my hips then, slamming into me five times before groaning. I felt his cock twitching inside me as it unloaded his cum deep within me.

"That was amazing," he said as he picked up his clothes and put them back on, staring down at me, eyes darting from my pussy, to my breasts and then my face.

The tears has stopped and all I felt was numbness filling ever inch of me, like I was a lost soul trapped within a dead body.

He knelt over me and kissed my lips. "I'll be back later doll," and with that he strode to the double doors and left me tied to the table naked and cold, in pain and filled with fear.

Pretty dark chapter, I know.

Liam is definitely beginning to lose it a bit. He's having a harder and harder time controlling himself and this chapter was written to show how that lack of control is progressing.

What do you think will happen next? Will Evelyn give in and submit to him? Or is escape still possible?

Please remember to vote, comment, and share.