"Is that why you guys left?"

                  Namjoon smiled. "You're quite curious aren't you?"

                  "We left for a lot of reasons," Hoseok added. He took a long sip from his cup."That was definitely one of them."

                   Namjoon and Hoseok started their own conversation, leaving Eden to sit quietly. The new information was working hard to process in her brain.

                   A curse, huh?

                   Maybe that was why Yoongi was treating her so poorly. Without knowing, she had barged in and doomed him to a life of complacency and settling. He couldn't run off to do his own thing anymore because if she got sick and died, so would he.

                  I don't know if you expected a fairytale with me, but you can't have one.

                  Jin had mentioned Yoongi already carried a lot of guilt from his time in Iphorus. Now, with an extra mouth to feed and an extra life to be in charge of, all Eden was doing was making that guilt worse.

               "Good morning everyone!"

                 The trio turned to see Jimin and Jungkook in the doorway of the dining room. Jimin smiled brightly, running an inked hand through his fiery red bedhead. Eden noticed Jungkook looked perfectly fine; there wasn't a hint of sickness on his face, just exhaustion. She, on the other hand, knew she looked like roadkill. Jimin looked over and caught her eye, his mouth dropping open as he rushed over.

              "Oh my— Eden are you feeling alright?"

               He rubbed her back with concern, and Eden could feel a little better with each circle. "I just woke up sick," she said. "I shouldn't have stayed out in the cold so late."

              The redhead tilted his head in confusion. "Are you sure that's it? How come Jungkook isn't sick?"

               All 4 sets of eyes trailed over to the youngest, who was mid yawn. He scratched behind his head before noticing they were all looking at him. "What?"

              Eden squinted. "Do you guys even get sick?"

              Jungkook smirked. "Yeah, but not me. I'm a tank."

              Hoseok rolled his eyes. "We can get sick. Jungkook just seems to have a stronger immune system than the rest of us. But if he stayed out all night with you, he should at least have the sniffles right now."

             "Did you leave your window open while you slept?" Namjoon put his coffee down. There was an edge to his voice, like something was starting to make sense in his head.

              Eden shook her head. "I can't get it open."

              Namjoon and Hoseok shared a glance. The taller brunette stood up, gulping down the rest of his coffee in one swig. "Hobi, let's take a trip to see Yoongi, shall we?"

             "He's not in his room," Jimin mentioned. "We walked past his room and the door was open and he was nowhere in there."

              Eden opened her mouth to speak, but a fit of coughs replaced her voice. She covered her mouth with one of the fresh napkins on the table, each cough vibrating through her chest with vigor. Jimin rubbed circles in her back, concern dripping from his face. He signalled for Jungkook to get Eden something to drink.